WISH TO BE WITH HER FOREVER

Noah's POV:-

I walked as fast as I could to the hotel room but Rose kept trying to move away from me and told me to let go but I didn't even listen to her and still carried her to the hotel.

( Then as soon as he reached the room he carefully scanned his finger on the door scanner and went inside.)

I gently placed her on the bed and rushed to get a pack of ice and the first aid kit to Rose I bent my knees down on the floor and applied the ointment...

Rose:- "I can at least do this by myself you don't really need to do this for me."

"I know but let me do this for you, also you shouldn't have worn something which made you feel uneasy!"

(She says nothing and is quiet when I wrapped her leg in a bandage and kept a pack of ice on it.)

"I need to use the restroom you can lay down on the bed comfortably okay?"

Rose:- "mhm." (Nods)

Rose's POV:-

Ahh, I really didn't wanna be caught up in all this stuff, it's so awkward for me to even speak a word to him and I don't even know what to reply or talk to when he does (Rubs her hair being tensed and aggressively). What's this ringing sound coming from it doesn't sound like my ringtone could it be Noah's? Lemme check and by the time I get his phone the call declines then I see his lock screen and it was me (covers her mouth with her hands and tears roll down her cheek) why does he still have this lock screen of me he should've removed it by now (Cries).

Noah's POV:-

After I get done with the restroom I go to Rose and I see her in tears holding my phone, I didn't know how to handle it all I was very nervous but I came near her and sat down on the bed...

Rose:- (breaks down crying) "Why do you still have this? You should have removed it long ago. Why did you even love me when you were about to disappear so suddenly from my life and then meet me like this all messed up?

Her eyes were flooded with tears and I couldn't do anything but be silent because I was too nervous and guilty to even talk back to her when she was about to leave I grabbed her hand and pull her towards me and hugged her tight.

"It's because I still have feelings for you and I love you." (Hugs her even closer and gently pats her head)

Rose:- (tries to push him but his grip was too strong)

"I know you hate me and maybe even don't want me to be here right now but back then I didn't wanna leave you like that but no one left me a choice I tried so hard to be with you but in the end, I failed and I never wanted to make you feel this miserable instead I wanted you to laugh more and be happy-

Rose listens to me as she clenches her fingers into my shirt and says

Rose's POV:-

He did make my life sad but seeing him again made me happy but also kinda mad at him.

(Looks into his eyes) "Noah I can never bring myself to hate you because I truly loved you since the day we met but I can't just forgive you like that because you mean the whole world to me of all the people who came in my life and went I really don't have anyone who I loved and meant as a world to me because you were the only that I had. I know it must have been hard for you too but to me, I had no one when you left I was all by myself.

After what I told him he started crying too regretting and knowing that how I felt, and a few moments later Emily came to pick so I left him there and went with her.