STUDY NIGHT

Luna's POV:-

I sighed and took out my math books and a book to practice questions and Noah dragged his chair closer to mine and sat and then took a notebook and wrote down some Math problems and later on he told me to solve them.

"Noah I don't really know how to solve then well which is why I asked you to help me out instead you just-"

Noah:- "I know, I know I just want to check how bad or good are you in this so according to that I might be able to help you out."

"Oh then... okay, I guess."

Noah got up from his chair so I looked towards him and he was searching for something in his bag and he took out a case of his glasses and wore it. Damn he looks so fine in those black-framed glasses as well that matched his black t-shirt and I just kept staring at him keeping my pen on the tip of my lips, it's just mesmerizing to look at him and I never saw him wearing glasses before. Does he really like me? Isn't his ideal suppose to be someone with a high standard? But I'm lucky to be liked by him.

But then Noah looked at me and lifted his lips into a smile a little and came closer to my face and my heart throbbed faster than ever and I closed my eyes thinking he might kiss me but instead, he flicked my forehead real hard (T.T)

"YAHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

Noah "stop looking at me and work on your problems

I was startled a little,

"W-what? Why would I even look at y-you?"

Noah comes closer to Luna's face and touches her both cheeks with his pale white hands,

Noah:- "If you weren't mesmerized by me then why are your cheeks hot red?" (Cockily smiles)

(Touches her shirt and move it back and forth) "It's because today's weather is quite hot." (Removes his hands from her cheeks)

He smiled and kept quiet

I tried solving problems

Noah was scrolling on his phone and messaging someone and I got curious about who he was texting, it could be other girls, could it?

(Sneak peeks into Noah's phone)

he caught me staring at his phone and I quickly turned my face down on the book pretending like I never looked at his phone.

Noah:- "Felt jealous that I might be talking to some other girl?"

"Why would I be?" (Keeps her face towards the book)

Noah:- "I have never talked to any other girl besides you and I don't have any other girl's numbers either except yours and Emily of course."

"Who said I asked for an explanation?"

Noah:- "It looked like you needed one." (Chuckles)

"Tch"

He suddenly started staring into my soul through my eyes and looked at me in a very different way.

But then he moved his gaze and took my book where he told me to solve and I sighed.

He takes a look in my book

Noah:- "Yah! Luna, you haven't even started yet. Oh my god, don't you know anything Luna?"

Noah's POV:-

She did seem a bit embarrassed and rolled her eyes and avoided my gaze and pouted, not gonna lie she did look kinda cute.