YOU ARE MINE ALONE

(Noah completely dries her hair and he gets up by unplugging the hairdryer and places it on the desk which was beside the couch while wearing the slippers and heads towards Luna's room)

Luna's POV:-

I turn around to see what was Noah up to but he didn't say a word so I waited for him to finish what he was up to so meanwhile I checked out my favorite band's new music video on my phone, and it was so amazing which ended up giving me goosebumps I was really vibing the music video while Noah suddenly whispered into my ears...

Noah:- "What are you watching?"

And I was startled by his sudden voice,

"Woah! When did you come here, weren't you just in my room?"

Noah:- "I was but I saw you watching something so I came by to check it out, I didn't know you're into some bands."

"Yep I really love this band they always make my day, to be honest, and there's this extremely hot member who is my bias and he has been the long-term crush that I've been obsessed with."

Noah kinda got a tiny bit jealous so as he was standing right in front of Luna he bent towards her and slowly pinned her back on the couch and lifted her chin with his finger close to his face

Noah:- (in his loosened soft quiet tone) "I get that he is your crush but let's put it this way okay? (Comes nearer to her face) I don't care what band you stand for but know that only I belong to you and as your my girlfriend no wait my wifey because I think being your husband gives me full right to you. You aren't allowed to obsess over any men and you are all mine get it?"

(Kisses her cheek softly and backs off)

My heart raced like crazy and my face went red, I didn't really mind him calling me wifey as I liked the sound of it and I couldn't utter a single word so I simply kept quiet.

Noah:- "Anyways I'm taking you out somewhere, so go get changed."

"Where are we going?"

Noah:- "It's a secret, for now, so hurry up okay?" (Smiles)

I went into my room and changed into one of my prettiest outfits, then I dressed up and kept a cute hairstyle and did my makeup, I really liked the looked I had, hoping to impress Noah, so I came out and I could see the face Noah had as he was mesmerized by the look I had.

Noah:- "I don't think there is any girl out there who is as beautiful as you are!"

He comes closer and put a necklace on my neck and it really went great on the outfit I wore, the necklace was beautiful and I felt really happy.

Noah:- "This is a gift for you and I want you to keep it on forever."

before I could say anything he places a kiss on my forehead and holds my hands by intertwining his fingers with mine and takes me to his car and after we both settled in the car Noah puts on the belt for me and he starts to drive. We listened to tons of music and then he stopped the car. I read a board saying amusement park...........

Let's see what type of date they experience as this is their first time after they met again

Stay tuned to know💗

To be continued......