FEELING OF JEALOUSY

✨A The Party✨

(Held at a Grand Hotel where his parents owned it)

Rose's POV:-

Before the party started I went to the principal to get things prepared to sing on the stage as my performance was first I practiced my vocals and right after the party was about to start Emily informed me wished me luck. I heard noises from the back chanting Noah's name upon his presence at the party I felt very nervous and my heart started to throb even louder but then I tried controlling my mind and heart and kept it at ease as I was the first person to get a scholarship at this university I had to put up my name with it then I went to the stage feeling nervous yet confident. Within a few minutes, the host came beside me and said "She is the first-ever one to win the scholarship to this prestigious university by her singing talent, so as she is here to perform her song lets cheer for her and boost her energy up, ROSE!" (As she screams my name I hear Applauses from the audience)

Noah's POV:-

I felt overwhelmed with certain emotions knowing she will look so bright on the stage. I need to go to the front row where I can have a good look at Rose I felt this excitement rushing through my body.

(As Rose enters the stage everybody murmured to each other saying she looks so amazing and gorgeous)

(Sees Rose and his eyes sparkled) She looks stunning tonight and shines brighter than anyone on the stage. I did get a bit jealous of how every other guy kept looking at her and whispered about the way she looked tonight. (Continues to only look at Rose)

Rose's POV:-

(Speaks on mic) "Hello everyone I hope you all are pretty much starting to have a great time?....

(Everyone screams with excitement)

Yay alright (giggles) So I'm going to introduce a little about myself before I start the song so I'm Rosetta and I came from a small town so I can make my dreams into reality and support my family, So the song I'm going to sing is "Eternal snow" (slowly closes her eyes and takes deep breathes.) I thought about Noah as the background music began and all the spotlights fell on me.

{First verses}

🎶......Do you know I fell in love with you,

I can't remember, how long has it been?

All I know is this love within my heart,

Waiting for you....🎶

(As I kept singing my eyes slowly started to fill tears all these feelings kept hurting my heart but I went on trying to do my best)

{Middle verses}

🎶...I only wish it wasn't true

I wish I could forget - Wish that we'd never met

Inside my heart, I know....🎶

(I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Noah his eyes were the same as mine as we kept seeing each other tears roll down the cheeks of him and mine and he started looking at me with those guilty sad eyes covering his mouth with his hands and I could feel those emotions flowing through him and me as if it meant something.)

{Last Versus}

🎶..... Ohh I miss you

I love you

And I stand here alone

Cause tonight is the same

❄️Oh eternal snow❄️ ...🎶