NEW BEGINNING

🦋A new place and a new beginning🦋

The Elysian city

I was so excited looking at this beautiful city I saw right before my eyes but what struck inside my mind was the living expenses in this city as it is the main city of this country where mostly wealthy people tend to live... but even though the way it leads me to here I had to make myself a good living right in this place so without further wasting my time I stretch my two arms towards the bright sky because I felt a bit stiff and tired.

Rose's POV:-

The moment my arms had a good stretch and went down a flyer flew towards me that touched my face so I reached my hands to take a look at the flyer and saw the advertisement which showed a singing competition and the person who gets to win will be getting a chance to win a scholarship in one of the best university out there I thought this as an opportunity as I was pretty much good at singing I used to sing a lot when no one used to be around also I did win a couple of awards at school for singing, yeah maybe I could get a chance to win this one. I saw the timings and date and it was today too bad I couldn't get time to practice so I rushed

I took my stuff and decided to look for a decent cheap hotel where I can pay so I can quickly reach before the competition starts. Luckily I did find one it was kinda okay wasn't expecting much nicer.

...After keeping my luggage at the hotel...

I had to ask the strangers the directions to reach there also surprisingly people are very nice around here anyways after running as quick as I can I finally got there after 20mins *breathes rapidly* I sat for 5 mins so I could catch my breath and then I register my name for the entry. I have to say many people who sang there as I waited for my turn were exceptionally amazing and I felt like there isn't going to be a chance where I could win this maybe if I would have practiced then it would have been nicer *frowns*. Right after these competitors my turn finally came as they announced my name out loud on stage but for the first time, I felt a lack of confidence and my heart started throbbing faster as it never did before but I kept telling myself that I can do it at any cost to win this scholarship!

At the stage🎤

I went on the stage feeling excited but also very nervous as I touched the mic the moment I wanted to sing my mind went blank as if the darkness surrounded me to somewhere unknown and I couldn't hear the voices and my eyes went wide, my hands started trembling. Was it anxiety or was it me who went down where I couldn't see the light by comparing myself to others as I couldn't stand a chance the feeling I had was intense

Judge 1:- Rose? ROSE? We have other people to come up on stage and sing if you think you don't stand a chance or cannot do it you may leave the stage don't further push yourself nor waste our time here.

I shook my head and came back to my senses and told myself, you can do it and you need to make a good living and live up to yourself, so I tried to think about the things that made my heart the happiest and all I could think was Noah's long lashes, his small nose and the dazzling smile that I missed, in fact, everything about him and the memories I cherished all those thoughts made me wanna sing from the bottom of my heart that conveys emotion to the entire crowd...

I looked at the people and judges and said with all I had, "If you give me one more chance I promise to show all I've got this

The judges replied, "Fine, but if you do one single mistake you are disqualified."

I nodded at them giving a smile and took deep breaths to relax my mind and as I did the surroundings went dark and all the spotlights pointed at me....