MOVIE NIGHT

(Noah closes all the lights and plays the movie and Luna feels a little bit scared but remains calm and then she grabs the pillow next to her and holds and Noah sees her and already gets the idea that she is scared of horror movies and then starts watching a movie. It was almost 20 minutes since the movie started and nothing scary seemed to happen and Luna felt a bit relieved thinking that it isn't really scary at all)

Luna's POV:-

(Sighs) I thought Noah said it's the scariest movie and nothing happened yet! I guess it isn't that scary and I should stop gripping harder onto my pillow.

(Right after five minutes the main part begins and it looked very dark and gloomy and at that point, Luna started getting scared as she didn't like horror movies at all but couldn't express it in front of Noah)

Hold up why is this turning very gloomy and scary all of a sudden. I quickly clenched all my fingers hard into the pillow as the scenes started getting quite dark and tensed and I tried controlling myself till an hour now. (Half closes her eyes to not look at it completely)

(But then later on Luna wasn't able to watch it since it was getting worse and worse so she completely shuts her eyes and then slowly opened her eyes and a jump-scene appeared so she screamed in fear by moving back a little hugging Noah tightly by his waist and sinking her face onto his chest while not opening her eyes and Noah immediately stops the movie)

Noah:- "Luna, you said you aren't scared of these kinda films then what's wrong." (Hugs her back to make her feel safe)

"No, I'm not scared at all I just didn't like that scene." (Scared)

Noah:- "It's okay, I think you don't like these kinda movies I guess and I turned it off as well you don't-

(Noah feels something wet on his chest and when he looks down at Luna she ends up crying a little as she keeps her face onto Noah's chest so he wouldn't notice her crying)

Noah:- "Are you crying? Hey I told you it's okay it was very ignorant of me not asking if you hate horror stuff or not. Don't cry now, I'm sorry okay? I'm always gonna be on your side" (Strokes her hair)

(Luna went quiet wiping her tears and staying like that in that same position for a while and later on she slept. Noah saw her sleeping peacefully as he felt relief and then he took a blanket which was lying on the sofa and cover her with it then Noah also fell asleep where he slowly placed his head on her head)

They both slept together peacefully....

(Emily with her boyfriend)

(They spend the whole day on a date and then they put up a tent in an open forest. When midnight struck they ended up making a first replace to keep themselves warm and also made s' mores together. Later on, they placed a mat and laid down watching the stars in the sky together. Emily placed her head on her boyfriend's arm)

Emily:- "I heard that you will be going out somewhere for a time so how long would it take you to be back?"

Lucas:- "It's a family business so maybe a month."

Emily:- (looks into Lucas's eyes) "Can you please not go maybe? I really want you to be here with me."

Lucas:- "I don't want to go either but I have to since the whole family needs to attend it. I know, it sucks a lot to be honest Even if I'm gone I'm always in your heart, and besides, we will do video calls every day and this is really important for me to attend since my future also depends on this so no matter where I'm gone you will be the who always remains in my heart forever okay?"

(Smiles and slowly turns towards Emily and press his lips on hers and kiss her softly.)

Emily:- "I love you Lucas and I can't imagine spending time without you at all and I never thought I will insanely love someone so much but you came into my life and made me fall in love with you. I want to give you all my love and happiness to you.

(Kisses Lucas back and hugs him tightly as he hugs her back as well while she strokes his hair and they both sleep later on)

Back to luna house.....

Luna's POV:-

As the sunlight beamed on my face through the windows I woke up rubbing my eyes and I notice myself sleeping on Noah's chest and I see him still sleeping in the same position as we slept last night, looking at him sleeping peacefully I looked at him as his face shined by the light from the sun. As I saw him moving him I quickly pretended to be asleep in the same position.

(Noah wakes up by the bright light on his face and rubs his eyes and sees luna sleeping he smiles at her beautifully and then places her on the sofa gently covering her with the blanket to keep her warm)

He stretched his arms and went off to take a bath...

When he completely went away I got up and went to brush my teeth and after cleaning myself I tied my hair and made breakfast for both of us and placed it on the table while Noah came damp hair with a towel around his neck and sat on the chair greeting me with a good morning.

"Good Morning Noah. I made your breakfast and I will be eating after a bath okay?"

I quickly run to my room before he could say anything as I was a bit embarrassed about last night. After a good warm bath, I blow dry my hair and curl it lose.

(Noah sees Luna drying her hair while he was munching down his last piece then washed his hands and the dish he ate from. He goes to Luna tells her that he will be doing her hair from now but Luna resisted him from doing so yet Noah does it telling her to sit comfortably asks her to give the hairdryer and as he reaches for the hairdryer he grabs her hand gently and pulls her towards himself)

Noah:- "Did you forget about our bet we had last night? And you clearly lost in it and that means I won so ... you will have to obey me for the rest of the day just like a maid and I will buy you a pretty maid outfit as well." (Smirks)

Luna forgets about the bet they had as she looks but terrified not knowing what Noah will make her do.

Noah:- "You don't have any choice now, turn around now let me do your hair."

After she turns around Noah comes closer to her ear and whispers.

Noah:- "This is going to be so fun because you're gonna be the one to be my maid for a whole day and you can't deny me either so be ready to serve me at your service Luna as I'm gonna be your master."

Then gently places a kiss on her cheeks as Luna was a bit embarrassed and flustered her cheeks turned red and she didn't say a word until her hair got dried.

The next chapter is going to be fun as Noah gets to command Luna......

To be continued..................