A DAY TOGETHER

Luna's POV:-

As soon as he left I calmed myself and took a deep breath closing my eyes for a moment yet my heart kept throbbing continuously so I shook my head and drank some water and started placing food on the dining table. A few moments later Noah came out with his partly wet hair and he looked more handsome than before and made me keep staring at him but I quickly moved away from my gaze from him and sat on the chair while he sat opposite to me. After we settled down together I started serving him food and he smirked and looked at me in a cocky way.

Noah:- "Doesn't it feel like we are newly married?" (Munches food smirking)

My eyes widened a bit and I blushed when I wasn't supposed to make things obvious in front of him so I quickly took a glass of water and started drinking and I accidentally coughed.

(Cough, cough) "Wh-what are you even talking a- (cough) about?!"

Noah:- (chuckles)

He remained quiet and I avoided his gaze and started eating as well.

Noah:- (points food with a spoon) "Luna I always wanted to taste food made by you and I am eating it now for the first time made my heart happy because this is really good." (Happily eats)

Deep down I was screaming with happiness that he liked my food and I always wanted to make something for him so I guess I finally did it now.

(Smiles) "I'm so glad you liked it, Noah."

(He saw Luna smiling and his heart melted as she saw him in his eyes and said those words he also made eye contact with her and smiled at her. As she saw him smiling back at her she quickly took off her eyes from him, then there was silence and they both quietly ate without any more conversation)

Noah helped me clean the table and while he was talking the glass accidentally slipped.

"NOAH! Are you okay?! Wait don't touch it with bare hands-

Noah:- (makes a small noise in pain) "I picked it up already." (stupidly smiles)

"Noah I will clean all of this okay? Don't worry about it at all. Just sit on the couch holding a tissue I will bring the aid kit in a minute."

I quickly brought the aid kit to him and sat beside him and started to scold him because the cut was quite deep and it may leave a scar on his hand.

"Can you use your brain sometimes Noah, how dumb can you get now? You literally picked it with bare hands it wasn't like we were in a hurry to pick it that quickly without thinking what to do first! And you didn't even need to pick it up in the first place. (Kinda angry as she was already upset about him getting a cut)

I took his and started to clean up the blood first and then applied an ointment,

Noah:- (makes little noises as it burns from the ointment)

"Am I doing it harshly? Is it hurting a lot? This doesn't look good at all, only if I would have picked it first." (Upset)

Noah:- "Hey it's okay and it isn't your fault at all." (Smiles)

"Tch, how can you even put up a smile at times like these." (Pats slowly using cotton)

Noah:- (rubs her hair and chuckles) "How can I not when you're here with me and scolding me while applying the ointment it does show you care for me very clearly." (Cheekily winks)

(blushes and sighs) "Seriously, Noah I'm so done with you."

Noah:- "I know you like it when I say stuff like these." (Chuckles)

This guy is getting cockier and cockier now ugh. I place a bandage and quickly decide to leave as I didn't want him seeing me blush."

I got up and was about to go to the kitchen as I had to clean the remains of the glass but he pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap and started hugging me tightly.

"It's the same look from before." (Stares at Luna mesmerizingly)

"Wh-what do you mean?" (avoids his gaze)

Noah:- "Remember when we were together at your hometown and I had come up with a fever and you took care of me?"

"Mhm" (nods)

Noah:- "And I accidentally cut my finger and you scolded me the same way with the same face you had now. I don't get why you care for me I mean after all I did to you and yet... (silence) Luna I can't push you away anymore it's because you have been very important to me and without you, I don't think it would be the same."

I wanted to cry and hug him back as tight as he did and I realized that he did regret his actions a lot and after all what he did to me I wanted to forgive him at that very moment but to be honest I was never really that angry at him because deep down I knew he really loved me and there was something that kept him away from me that I didn't know about and also I never hated him for rejecting me that day at my reunion party but I was just hurt, that's it and when he opened up his heart for me and wanted me I was very happy but I just wanted to give him a hard time. So I couldn't just immediately be with him just like that so I pushed myself away from him.

"It's too late Noah, I need to go clean now."

And then I started to walk towards the kitchen and picked up pieces of glass and I heard him say

Noah:- "I don't care what you say okay? I'm gonna wait as long as it takes to finally have you as mine and I'm gonna have you anyways."

As I heard his words I smiled while I was collecting the pieces from the floor and I didn't answer him back and decided to remain silent

After I cleaned everything I sat on the other couch.

Noah:- "Weren't you gonna study for the Math exam?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about it and I really suck at maths so I need to practice well before exams.

Noah:- "Do you want me to teach you? I'm pretty good at it."

I quickly sat beside him maintaining a little distance because I know he might try something funny.

"Can you really really teach me? It would help a lot."

Noah:- "Yeah why not and I'm pretty much a type of a strict teacher so you need to focus."

He came close to me and whispered in my ears.

Noah:- "The more wrongs answers you get, the stronger punishment you will get."

And then he came much closer and closer and I closed my eyes and he gave a kiss on my cheek.

And he immediately went to my room and sat on the chair and I touched my cheeks if It was real or not, it was so hard to not control my blush. Later on, I entered my room and sat beside him.

"You don't really need to help it's okay now."

Noah:- "I was kidding (chuckles) I won't pull such tricks

keep reading to know more..........