TWO SOULS COLLIDE

Rose's POV:-

As I was going back to my home my eyes caught the attention of Noah as a surprise I wasn't expecting him to show up there on my way back home, he had that sadness that clouded his features, but as I got closer but yet distant I saw the way he was comforting the cat by feeding it with warm food and water and then he started talking to the cat.

Noah's POV:-

(Pats the cat's head and holds it in his arms gently) "I can't come over to you every day and neither you can follow me for food (becomes upset) I'm scared of being close to people and you, what if I won't be there for you or you'd disappear" puts the cat down to feed. (Smiles a little seeing the cat eat while purring).

Rose's POV:-

I wasn't able to hear him at a distance but he sure did look very upset. He has a lot of people who loves him at college so he needs to be at least a little happy about something phone rings (picks up the call)

Rose's Dad's POV:-

Where is this girl she hasn't come home yet I might need to call and check up on her right now, rings the call (as soon as she picks up), Rose, where are you? you haven't come home yet, isn't it a bit late today?

Rose's POV:-

"Dad I was literally on my way home it would take me about 5 minutes to come by my day was busy so yeah" (as I finished the conversation with my dad I took the bus and went home as quickly as I could). I straight up entered my room as I wasn't feeling like eating anything because all I ever could think about was NOAH so I played down on my bed and tried sleeping but couldn't, even when I forced myself I couldn't so I thought it useless to sleep that I had to stay awake the entire night sighs

As the next morning struck by I had to leave my home as I just slept one hour before my college starts at so I had to quickly wear my clothes and get ready as I already was running late for my first class of the day, after I got dressed up I dashed out of the house and took the bus quickly as it was about to leave from my house and when I entered the first person I saw was Noah and my heart started beating faster touches my chest and tries to calm down i got my seat right beside Noah's he was my only attention as I couldn't focus on anyone or anything anymore so I observed him every single day with all those little details about him and as the days passed by my grudge and harsh feelings for him slowly fades away because he was always lonely and depressed as I couldn't understand him just like I am and i judged him wrong for nothing I felt very bad but let's be sure on one thing his and mine living way and lifestyle were very different as he and I belonged from different dimensions, ever since the incident where he suddenly questioned me...

Noah's POV:-

It's frustrating honestly I want to ask her but I don't want to be misunderstood by her should just ask her directly? sighs ok let's just ask her it's now or never!

Rose, I know this isn't the way I probably shouldn't be asking like but, Do you have feelings for me? I mean do you love me?...

Rose's POV:-

My stupid heart wont even be quiet for once ugh this is ridiculous what is even wrong with me hear voices, as I look around Noah, is the one who called my name, " uh yea?" As he suddenly confronts me with this question my mind goes blank, my heart skips a beat, my cheek turns beetroot red, and yet I just look into his eyes and go out of the classroom by leaving him unanswered.

The next day...

As I was so embarrassed by the way I stupidly reacted in front of me I couldn't even face him with a heart like mine that would skip a million beats and I might freeze up in front of him again bites lower lips so I went to my place and sat down as the class lecture was about to start.