EVERYBODY GOES THROUGH SOMETHING

Rose's POV:-

As soon as I went inside the university I and Noah sat in our classroom seats. He always sat near the window it really showed his features, even more, brighter his eyes, lashes, and pretty face.

(Noah couldn't take his eyes off her and then slept and when rose saw him sleeping she kept admiring his features the more she lays her eyes on him the more admirable he is to her)

"I can't help but keep looking at him and he really messed up with my feeling (sighs)..."

As I turned my head around to rest for a while Emily came up to me and said,

Emily:- "Is your ankle okay?"

"Mhm pretty better than yesterday."

(They talk for a while)

Noah's POV:-

I think I fell asleep for a moment, I wasn't really able to sleep last night because of Rose. I think I might need to go fill my water bottle as I forgot to do it at home.

(He gets and leaves the classroom to fill his bottle and as he left bullies got a chance to confront and bully Rose and Emily so they enter their classroom.)

Yuri (head of the bullies):- "Well well, look who's havin' a great time here!"

Emily:- (rolls her eyes) "What do you think you're doing here anyway?!"

Yuri:- "And who do you and her (points at Rose) think who you both are! Coming out of Noah's car HUH?! And what is your relationship with Noah and Lucas?"

Rose:- (frustrated) "I don't think you have the right to question us like this and besides don't even think about bullying Emily and don't think as if you own this university, you can go and ask Noah yourself and show your true face to him not us as he belongs to no one here so don't ask as if he belongs to you!"

Noah's POV:-

I was on my way to class while Lucas came running to me and kept his arm around my shoulder

Lucas:- "Where you heading to?"

"To the class."

(As they both see the crowd near his class they run towards the class because they do have an idea why this might have happened and when they reached they saw the bullies that surrounded Rose and Emily and he heard half of what she said to them and he felt quite relieved and a bit happy by the way she managed it till now and the things she said. But then something unexpected was about to happen that Noah saw, Yuri held an open cup of water that she hid at her back with her hands so he ran and took the fall of Rose before she got wet.)

"Are you okay Rose? Ah, you are a little wet by shoulders, wait lemme give you my jacket from my bag. Lucas can you pass me my jacket?!"

Lucas:- "yeah sure, a minute."

"There go (he places the jacket so it could cover her very well) let me take you to my room."

(Everyone's eyeballs poked out of shock seeing how Noah cared about Rose and took the fall for her by being all wet)

Rose's POV:-

"Thank you."

And Noah gives me his smile when he was the one who was wet and OH MY GOD HIS HIS- HIS -HIS- ABS WERE SEEN IN THOSE WET WHITE SHIRT (mentally freaks out and her face turns red) but then out of nowhere he hugs me and everyone starts to talk even louder seeing me and Noah like this and I freak out even more but wanted to stay like this for a while.