Chapter 35 - Penthouse Malibu

Y'all probably tired of me apologizing for these chapter delays lmao but again I am sorry. Happy to announce that music is going well. I've recently been flown out to LA to work with Tory Lanez. I can't speak on much but i'll keep you updated. I just released a brand new album (Set the Bar - Genique) . Please go support the music and thank you so so much for supporting the books. Lets see if I can stick to a routine of uploading. 

_________________________________________

"You boys better behave yourself, I swear." Chanel looks deep into my eyes, and though she warns me, I see no actual worry on her face.

I softly grip her chin, my face close to hers. I pull her lips up to mine once.

"You know you have nothing at all to worry about." I say just to her.

The rest of the guys were still packing their bags into the black SUV.

Monty and Emil were already in the back seats talking shit and laughing at myself and Flex saying our goodbyes to our beautiful women.

Chanel's eyes don't leave my face, she wants more kisses, she misses me already. I can feel it in the way she won't let me go. Her grasp around my waist comfortably tight. I turn my attention to Flex a few feet away with Ms. Sasha wrapped up in his arms. They laugh together and Flex whispers something in her ear.

"Oh stop it." I hear her mumble.

Chanel watches them now, a big smile on her face.

"She's so happy." Chanel says to me.

One of the security guards picked up my suitcase from beside my foot.

The driver honks the horn and Emil and Monty grow impatient.

"Y'all in love and shit like we don't got a Bachelor weekend to start up." Monty jokes.

"Damn, I don't have nobody to hug on." I hear Emil's disappointed voice in the car. "That's why we headed straight to the strip club." He finishes.

Chanel squints a dirty look at the car. She didn't want Emil to come with us in the first place. Not after what happened last time.

I turn her face back to mine and give her a few quick kisses once more. She sighs, her tension weakening. 

"I'll be good." I say, complete honesty leaving my lips.

"Be great." She insists. "I love you."

"I love you more." I answer.

"Let's go!" Monty stretches out his words.

 I pull myself away from her. She pouts.

I get into the seat behind the driver's seat and Flex sits behind the passenger seat.

"Here we go! Bachelor party in Malibu!" Emil and Monty roar in the back and beat on the windows.

Flex laughs and looks back for a moment as we pull off and leave his Fiance on the front of the yard. I look back as well. Chanel hugs Ms. Sasha and they watch as the car leaves.

"Man, y'all are not lit enough for this trip." Emil speaks.

"Nah, I'm excited. I've never been to Malibu. Only seen the white people go there on TV." I state.

"You gon love it." Flex says.

"Look what I brought." Monty pulls out a bottle of Patron from his duffle bag.