Chapter 17 - Proud of you

"Thank you for picking up for me on the radio." Chanel says, her bare chest pressed against mine. I move my fingers up her spine, her skin smooth beneath my fingertips. I feel the type of euphoria that comes after sex. The type that makes you feel high and tired at the same time. I kiss her forehead.

"Of course, baby. I'm not gonna let these rumors fly. They wanna act like everybody don't go through shit. Why it gotta be drugs?" I question the media.

"Anything for a story, you know that's how they work." She comments, moving her hand down my hard abdomen and resting it on my stomach.

"Unless you are on drugs and ain't tell me." I mumble.

She kisses her teeth.

"You know Mama would find and kill me." She says. I laugh.

"Oh, that's the only reason?" I question.

"Yup." She teases. Her chocolate eyes looking up at me. 

I look down and kiss her.

"You did really good on the interview, was your publicist helping? She asks.

I laugh. "She tried. I kinda veered off and did my own thing. You were on the 'no questions' list. A list I ain't even know existed. I didn't even know people thought you were on drugs. Why didn't you tell me?" I question.

"Yea, the publicist or Monty gives them a list of topics you rather not touch on and they sign off and agree not to ask those questions. And I didn't tell you because if I told you every stupid thing the media came up with, I would be here for a week. It's all so pointless, babe." She croaks as if she is falling asleep.

"It got me so mad when I heard it." I shake my head. I'm quiet for a few moments and so is she, but I don't let her fall asleep, it's too early.

"The memes and shit online are going crazy. Everybody wants me. You should watch out." I say cocky.

That wakes her up.

"You're my baby." She complains like a selfish toddler.

"Alright, I guess I'll stick around for a little bit." I tease.

"A little bit?" She echos. I smile and pull her chin up to mine. I kiss her softly and she kisses back, locking her lips with mine.

The kiss deepens and in an instant I can feel myself rising. As if sensing it, her hand reaches down and she strokes it at a perfect rhythm.

"Knew you wanted dick all night." I mumble.

She laughs and gets on top of me in a smooth motion, adjusts me to herself and slides down effortlessly, warmth and wetness closing in.

I watch her eyes close and her bottom lip loses color as she bites it.

I let her lead, I let her ride as slow or as fast as she wants. Watching her use me like this, without little help on my part only makes me harder. If I could just leave the lower half of my body here, I think she would be fine.

"Hands and knees." I say to her firmly.

She does as told. I get behind her and pull her ass up to my waist, I grab some of her hair into my hands, pull her head back and slide in hard. Her moans get louder and soon I can feel her pulsating around me as she releases. I let her hair go and her head falls to the pillow, I withdraw myself and release on her right butt cheek.

The door bell rings.

Chanel jumps.

"Shit! Mom!" She says.