Chapter 29 - My way or the ..

We land in LAX and I can barely hold in my excitement to see Chanel. The childlike happiness catches me off guard because it's only been a few days since I've been away. I've felt this way about her for as long as I can remember. You think the feeling would die down, even just slightly. But I feel that it has only been enhanced with all the things we've been through. Good and bad, that's my woman and as I collect my bags from baggage claim, I have this grin on my face thinking about that darling smile on hers. 

That doofy ass smile,white teeth exposed, almond eyes wide open staring at me like a child stares at the Mall Santas during Christmas season. 

Emil grabs his small suitcase from the conveyor belt and we walk outside to the section lined with taxis. A few fans approach us and Emil takes the pictures of myself and two teens. But it was obvious that my focus was not on the fans or their picture. I searched for the big brown bobble head girlfriend I love. 

I don't have to wait long before a shiny faced princess with a messy bun bobbing on top of her head, runs towards me smiling. I drop my bags and embrace her like I haven't seen her in years. She smells like her Dove body wash and her hair smells freshly washed. The scent of her shampoo and conditioner fills my nose. I wrap my arms around her and bury my face into her neck, taking in her scent. She laughs like a child. 

"Are you sniffing me?" She giggles. 

I pull my head back and rest it on her own. 

She smiles big and wraps her arms around my neck. 

"I missed you so much." I say, kissing her lightly. Emil turns away. He may have been thinking about Mena who he happened to bang just a  few hours ago. He went from having someone to having no one again. 

"I missed you too." Chanel replies. She leans in and I kiss her again. Her mouth tasting like nothing and everything I need to keep me alive. 

Chanel pecks me quickly a dozen times before pulling back. I kiss her cheek then intertwine my fingers through hers. 

And that was it. 

That's all we got. 

That's all the privacy we got. 

A flash goes off and Chanel and I turn to the left, the direction it came from. 

Then it goes off again. We look at each other confused, before scanning our surroundings. There are so many people around us, we fail to spot the person with the camera. A few more flashes go off from different angles and it becomes clear that Paparazzi are present. 

"They probably followed me out here." She mumbles. 

"It's okay. Let's go home." I kiss her head and we begin walking out the exit. Chanel goes through the revolving doors first then myself and my suitcase roll out behind her, Emil a few steps behind me. But when the fresh LA air greets me, I notice about five white men with cameras standing by the SUV waiting for us to approach it, they still snap pictures as we near it. Emil drops his bag and goes in front of Chanel, he pushes the men out of the way so she can enter without being harassed and Chanel's security stays close behind her. 

The flash from their camera goes off so often, it blinds even me who it possibly isn't meant for and three of the paparazzi shout questions at us.