Chapter 13 - Not funny

" You violated on song four." Chanel wraps her arms around my neck and places slow kisses against my lips. 

"This what I get for violatin?" I ask, my eyes closed, soaking it up. I wrap my arms around her waist. 

She kisses down my neck and I move my hands to her ass, I squeeze it hard as her kisses send shivers up my back. 

"I'm definitely gonna violate more." I mumble. 

"Not funny." She says quietly against my neck. 

"A lot more." I add laughing lightly. 

I feel a small bite on my neck and jump. "Ow!" 

She snickers. 

"You thought I was gon be mad but you know I like rough shit." I shrug. 

"Oh yea?" Chanel questions, swiftly moving her hand to my throat. She looks at me, her lips bitten, her eyes searching mine for a response.

"If you don't get your small ass hands-" I start. 

She giggles and rolls her eyes at me and I take the time to move on top of her and pin her to the couch. I hear her gasp, not expecting my actions. I move my hands to her throat and stare into her eyes as I apply enough pressure. Her smile disappears and her mouth opens, the warmth from her neck transferring to the palm of my hands. 

She moans and I weaken my hold. 

"Was that what you were trying to do?" I ask with a slick smile on my face. 

She pushes my elbow up, signaling for me to grasp tighter. I do and I see her chest rise. Her head falls back and she moans again. 

"What do you want baby?" I ask kissing her lips lightly. 

She wraps her legs around my waist in response. 

"Okay." I nod moving myself closely against her. I was hard as soon as she started kissing me. I kiss her slowly, my hands sliding up her back and then down her waist pulling her underwear and shorts with it. My hands glide between her legs and her moisture makes itself known on my finger. I slide my finger in as deep as I can feel and she groans into my ear. 

"I want it, baby." Her voice is raspy. 

I observe the want in her face, the subtle look in her eyes. She bites her lips and I lean forward and bite it for myself as I pull my length out of my boxers. I slide in and the warm and small opening welcomes me, adjusting tightly to my length. 

Chanel's eyes close and her mouth opens. I pull  back and thrust deeper and she moans the loudest she's moaned today. I place my hand back around her neck and squeeze lightly as my thrusts get deeper and harder. She moans, though they are stifled by my hold. 

Chanel's hands push on my elbow and I tighten the grip so slightly that I doubt she can feel it. 

"Careful baby." I mumble, feeling myself slip and slide in and out of her. This had to be the wettest she's ever been. Or at least it feels this way right now. 

Chanel moans louder and pushes my elbow up once again. I hold her throat with more force and feel her insides begin to tighten around me. 

"Fuck." I breathe, trying to keep myself from cumming. 

One last time, she pushes my elbow up, I tighten my grip and she begins to pulsate, her walls tightening one last time around me. She groans loudly and her eyes slowly close. I let go of her neck and can see my fingerprints marked around her throat. She lays there silent. 

"Chanel?" I say kissing her nose. 

No answer. 

I sit up in panic. 

"Baby?" I question again. The still person below me, eyes closed, lips parted doesn't move. Panic takes over my body, my heart beats into my throat. I jump off of her and run to the kitchen sink, filling a cup with cold water. 

"Chanel?" I scream as I run back to the couch. 

I empty the water onto her face and she jumps up and gasps. 

"Holy shit." I say dropping the glass and falling to the floor in relief. 

She coughs and rubs her throat. 

"I am never fucking choking you ever again. Good job." I yell. 

"What happened?" She questions simply. 

"You passed out!" I respond. 

She laughs. " Oh my God." 

"Nigga, are you laughing?" I yell. "I thought I killed you! Like, I deadass thought I killed you." 

"I'm fine babe. Relax." She chuckles again and clears her throat. 

"Relax? You were literally just a still body underneath me." I motion to the couch with my hand. 

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." She says quietly. 

"Well hold on to the memory." I say getting up. 

I watch her child-like face smiling at me and shake my head. 

"Did you come?" She questions. 

"No, nigga! I was too busy tryna remember my CPR training!" I say hysterically. She chuckles again. 

"Come, let me taste it." She offers, sticking her tongue out. 

"No, I'm not even horny anymore. Go to bed, fuck man. Got me fucked up. What's wrong with you?" I mumble as I head up the stairs. 

"I thought you liked it rough!" Her tiny voice yells back.