Chapter 22 - Beauticon

They found out who the guy was. Definitely one of Bizzy's men but of course Bizzy is saying he had nothing to do with the planning or execution of the incident. This morning TMZ pulled up pictures of the man who I found out is named James Saint,  his street name-Benji. As I saw the pictures, I remembered my fists connecting with that very same face a few times before Chanel stopped me. I'm glad I stopped as well, learning to control my anger in situations like that was a key part in jail. Even so, I'll always protect and kill for Chanel. One of the pictures from this morning showed Benji stunting with Bizzy with heavy chains draped around their neck and gold on their teeth. Bizzy looked pretty young in the photo, they must have been friends for a long time. The other picture showed them at a strip club in East LA. I've heard fans say that they go to that strip club whenever their in town, that easily gives me somewhere to start looking for these bitch ass niggas. 

Flex says the lawyers are on the case and that I may have to testify in front of a judge and jury. And that Chanel might have to do the same. The thought of it feels strange because this isn't how this type of beef is settled in the hood. I've never settled beef this way in my life and I was not about to start now. 

 "Nah. None of this going to court." I say to the muffled voice on the phone. 

Flex breathes loudly, frustration present when he speaks. I can see the exhaustion on his face and he's miles away.  Chanel sits beside me in the Black SUV in a silk red dress, a tight bun and silver jewelry hanging from her neck. She watches my face closely as I speak to Flex.

"This isn't going to trial. I'm not bout to be in front of no Judge looking like a little bitch because Bizzy and his man are pussy enough to jump me." I say feeling the heat rise to my face slowly.  

Chanel looks away from me and out the car window. I take her hands and slide my fingers through hers and she turns back towards me. 

"We need to press charges." Says Flex.

"Nah, I'll deal with him how I wanna deal with him. No police or judges involved." I mumble.

"Chanel can press charges if she wants." I say add. 

"Baby, you want to press charges?" I look at her. 

 "Well, how are you going to deal with him?" She asks me. 

"Music." Is my response. 

"Okay then, no I don't want to press charges." She shrugs. 

"We good Flex. Talk to you later cause we bout to pull up to this Beauticon event." He begins to speak but I end the call not wanting to talk about this situation anymore for the rest of the day. It was pointless. I'll do what I choose. Music or not. I don't have my niggas from the block down here so unless I catch Bizzy by myself, he's safe. But it's on sight when I catch him alone. 

I look at Chanel for peace of mind and that is exactly what she she gives me. She looks so beautiful, her chocolate skin and bright almond shaped eyes, her thick lips and perfect nose. 

"Have I ever told you that red is my favorite color on you?" I question her.

"Every time I wear it." She smiles with a look of annoyance and reluctancey.

"Well just reminding you. You look amazing." I end, watching her lips spread across her teeth. Her skin glows, her long eyelashes are like a curtain unveiling the beginning of a beautiful play.

She leans towards me and I place a light kiss on her forehead, as not to mess up her dark red lipstick.

"I love you." Her voice is light and sweet.