Prologue

She closes the door behind her, medium length brunette hair swinging against her back and shoulders. She wears a tight sequenced skirt with a white low cut v-neck so that her breasts are pressed together like two small balloons. I watch as her slim figure saunters over to the comfortable chair I'm sitting in, tastefully placed to the side of the dressing room facing the mirror. Her face is a typical white girl face, her body a typical white girl body. Little ass and titties like she was cut from the same fabric of a teenage boy. Like those girls in the high-end Hollywood movies. Legally Blonde and Devil wears Prada. All that. 

"Hi, I'm Aubrey. I'm a big fan." She giggles. I smile a smile that claims. The one that so many have fell for without me even opening my mouth to speak. 

"Hi, Aubrey." I respond. 

She holds a bottle of water in her hand. 

"Great show tonight." She shrugs and sticks the bottle towards me. I use my white T to wipe sweat from my forehead and eyes and when my shirt falls back into place, I notice Aubrey staring directly at the hard stomach I acquired from brief prison time. I take the bottle from her, a skeptical look on my face. I hold my half smirk and she continues to speak. 

"I'm a part of management. Just back here to check if everything is good." Her voice gets low and taunting. I feel something in me roar to life. The lion I often try to contain to the best of my abilities. I hush it down. There is a possibility that this is all in my head. Girls don't come on to guys this hard.

"I was wondering how you got into the dressing rooms." I laugh light and shake my head. 

She giggles again, something softer and her body relaxes. 

"Yea, I'm one of the people who organized all this. I technically brought you here." She jokes. 

"Haaa." I sing. " Well I appreciate it. This is a dope college. The crowd was all the way turn't up." 

"Well you're pretty known, we were happy to have you." She runs her fingers through her hair and her eyes dig into mine. Want as present as the air I breathe. There was no misreading it this time. 

"No problem." I reply, watching her antics. 

"What are you up to tonight?" She takes a step closer to me, close enough that I can smell her perfume. "There's a party on Main st. Come turn up with me and my girls." She smiles something cute, small pink lips pulling back to perfect white teeth. 

"Are they as pretty as you are?" I compliment and open my water. I gulp down nearly the whole bottle, severely dehydrated from jumping around on stage.  

"Hotter, I'd say." She responds. 

I chuckle and pour the rest of the water into my mouth. "As lit as that sounds, I can't make it. We gotta head back on the tour bus in about an hour." I confirm. 

She pouts but her light brown eyes still watch me, daringly.

 For a split second, I remember how Chanel used to watch me when she wanted it. Her stare was always innocent. She would never blatantly ask. But I knew, because she would hold our kisses a little bit longer, or tilt her head to the side and wait for my lips to caress the dip of her collar bone. I shake her from my head and pain sounds through every part of me. I turn my focus back to the task at hand. 

"That's too bad." Aubrey's voice is low and she stands between my legs now. I watch her thighs in the mini skirt, and let my eyes roam up her body. She smiles, knowing that she has caught my attention and bends over to me so that I can see down her shirt. 

I feel myself growing though the lion is tamed and patiently waiting for the go. 

Aubrey rubs her hand along my expensive jeans and as her small fingers make a trail higher up on my leg, they elevate as if going over a bump when they pass my length. She smirks.

"I was really hoping you could hangout for a bit." She speaks with parted lips and gets down on her knees. I am taken back by her boldness. But not at all surprised by this shit. I've been realizing that college tours are the best tours to go on, specifically for this reason. 

Calm down. I tell the lion.

Aubrey fiddles with my zipper before pulling it down. Easily, she finds the opening in my boxers and pulls my dick right through it. It's larger than she expects because I was used to that face. Eyebrows raised, head jerking back slightly. 

"Oo the rumors are true." She looks up at me with her doe like eyes. 

"For the most part." I answer.

 I knew the rumors about me specifically. Word travels. There were tons of rumors about me. And not just my dick, but those were the most honest ones. 

She holds me in her hand and kisses down my shaft. 

"Do you mind?" She questions with a sly grin. Her pink lips still glossed. She opens her mouth and I tilt my head at a better angle. Her mouth slips over my length and I feel the warmth surround the tip, travels down my shaft, her tongue moving around me. I watch. 

It's my favorite thing to watch in the world. 

Not sports, not movies, not even watching my money hit a strippers ass.

Nah. Ain't nothing like seeing a pretty girl with pretty lips wrapped around your very manhood, bobbing up and down. And for what? 

For me performing a few songs that hit the radio months ago? 

I'll take it.

Aubrey moans and I can feel myself grow inside of her mouth. She can't make it all the way down my shaft. But has she really tried?

I scoop a handful of her silk-like hair and slide her head down a little farther on my length. 

She coughs and comes back up. 

"Hmm." I hum, contemplating on if I should do it again but I don't need to, she tries it herself. She makes it all the way down and comes back up slowly for air. I look at her wide-eyed. That's rare for me. 

Aubrey looks up at me to smile and a long trail of liquid stems from my tip to her lips. 

"I might have to take you on tour with me." I say watching her continue. 

"Ungghhhmmhhgaa." She attempts to speak with me still in her mouth. 

"Shawty, I can't understand you." I slide my fingers into her hair and pull her head back to hear what she says. 

"I said Oh my Gawd." She giggles. 

I tap my length on her lips and she opens her mouth to accept me again. 

I lean my head back, relaxing for the first time since the day has started. For once there is nothing on my mind but the warmth surrounding me from this head. Chanel is far away, in a distant world fucking over someone else who's done everything in their power for her. 

"Yea ima need to take you on this tour." I mumble.