Chapter 36 - Penthouse Malibu Part 2

It was a race against the clock, getting ready before the ecstasy kicked in. I took a quick shower and slipped into my new Dior set, a calm neutral beige shirt and shorts that Chanel packed for me. She said the cream color compliments my complexion. As I spray on some cologne, images of her flash into my head. My almond-eyed beauty, my strong but fragile other half. I slide into the new Yeezys, a pair I didn't initially want but have come to like. I look in the mirror and smile big to check my teeth. It's funny that these days, as soon as I put on a nice fit and look this good, the first thing I want to do is call Chanel. 

I search for my phone under the pile of clothes I've thrown on the floor. 

"Y'all niggas ready to leave out to the club?" I yell to the others in the separate bathrooms. 

I finally find the phone and FaceTime Chanel, the camera pointing at the mirror. I do a quick pose for when she answers. 

"Y'all ready?" I yell again after not hearing any responses. The FaceTime call rings. 

"We coming clown." Monty yells back. 

The others laugh. 

Baby picks up. 

Her face extremely close to the camera, and a bright smile spread across her face. 

"Ooooo. Look at my fine chocolate man." She ensues. 

I keep my smile calm and charming. 

"You like that?" I question in a low voice. 

She lowers her own voice. 

"I like that, baby." She answers. Her voice does something to me. I feel my dick react to her sensual tone. 

"You look nice." She finishes. 

I watch her beautiful glowing skin, and her perfectly glossed lips. The temperature in the room rises and the shirt I have on feels too hot. 

"Hmm." I say as the feeling of heat builds throughout my body. 

"You ok?" Chanel questions. "You look a little out of it." 

"I'm good baby, just got a little warm in here." I say heading over to the thermostat. I lower the temperature of the room and as I walk back to the mirror, my arm brushes against the softest towel. 

"Ooo, these towels are so...soft." I say placing the phone down on the sink. I pick the towel up and caress it against my face. It's almost as if I can feel each individual piece of the material rubbing on each individual part of my skin. I close my eyes in solace. 

"Babe?" Chanel chuckles. "What are you doing?" 

She questions. 

In an instant, I snap out of it, my eyes wide in my head. I stare in the mirror at my dilated pupils. The ecstasy was kicking in. I almost forgot I had taken the pill. Deep breaths. My brain cautions me to relax. 

I breathe in deeply through my nose then let it out slowly through my mouth. 

"Baby, I think the guys are ready. I'm gonna text you." I say as normal as I can. 

I hear Trisha's voice in the background. 

"Oh tell him to give us a tour of the hotel. I know Mac put them in some fancy-ass shit." She says. 

"Ok, be safe, have a good night." Chanel answers, probably fanning Trisha off. 

"Show us the hotel later, Trisha wanna see." She laughs.