[Epilogue]

|Blake|

My phone vibrated on the bedside table and lit up the room. This was the message I'd sat up all night waiting for. A huge grin on my face appeared as I opened up her message.

[Home safe as sound, I'll speak to you when you're home. Enjoy the rest of your time in L.A. Don't work too hard though. Love you xxxx]

Good, she was home safe, I wonder if she'd opened her present from me yet?

[Glad to hear that baby girl. Going to miss you so much over the next two weeks but can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Have you looked at your present yet? Xxxx]

I wonder if I could convince her into skyping me once she'd opened up her present. I wanted to know what she thought of it. I know she said no communication for these next two weeks but I think it's going to be impossible for me to do that. I want to call her now and speak to her. Just to hear her voice.

My phone vibrated again and I smiled opening up the message. I hope she understood the present. But then again, I hoped she didn't, so I could call her and explain...

Although what I got back from her was far from what I expected.

|Maddie|

The taxi pulled up outside our apartment complex fourteen and a half hours after we took off from L.A and we made our way inside. I was mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted. It had been a hell of a couple of days.

"I'm going to bed girls." I say dumping my suitcase in our living room.

"Ahh yes, bed sounds soo good right now." Fern sighed throwing her bag down as well before collapsing on our sofa. I don't think she'll end up making it to her bed.

"Madz let your parents know you're home remember, you know what they're like." Robyn says before towards her room.

"I'm just gonna crash on your other sofa Madz, can't be fucked going across to my flat."

"Okay, well you know where the spare pillows and covers are." I reply and she nods heading over to the cupboard where we kept those things. 

"See you's on the other side of this." I chuckle as do the girls. 

I heard the closing of curtains as I went into my room. I got changed into my PJ's and curled up in bed before turning my phone back on and texting my mum and Blake to let them know we were back.

[Hey,we're home safe and sound. Had the best holiday, will fill you and everyone in when I see you. Totally jet lagged though so I'm going to bed. I'll ring you when I'm up. xxxx]

[Home safe as sound, I'll speak to you when you're home. Enjoy the rest of your time in L.A. Don't work too hard though. Love you xxxx]

I felt my phone vibrate opening up the message before checking at the sender.

[I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T OPEN THE PICTURE FROM MY LAST TEXT...BUT MAYBE YOU'LL READ THIS INSTEAD. I SLEPT WITH BLAKE LAST NIGHT. THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW SEEING AS YOU SEEMED TO HAVE FORGIVEN HIM SO EASILY. LEAH!]

My phone was shaking in my hand, she had to be lying. She had to be, right? Because it was either her lying...or Blake. And if it was Blake, if Blake had lied to be about this, it would kill me.

Blake had told me he'd only kissed her. But he was drunk. Maybe something else had happened.

With shaking hands and tears trickling down my cheeks; I clicked back to my earlier message from her and opened up the image that I knew would shatter my already fragile heart. There in front of my eyes was Blake passed out asleep in his bed.

He'd lied to me.

He slept with her last night.

I could feel all the hurt and betrayal run through my veins making me collapse into my pillow.

My phone vibrated in my hand with a new message from Blake.

[Glad to hear that baby girl. Going to miss you so much over the next two weeks but can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Have you looked at your present yet? Xxxx]

Ignoring everything he said I hit reply wanting him to know that I knew, that I knew he'd lied to me and slept with Leah.

[You lied to me Blake. You slept with Leah last night...how could you? How could you. WE'RE SO DONE! Don't contact me again. Delete my number and forget me. I'm sure as hell forgetting you.]

I turned my phone off placing it on the side before bursting into tears once again. I cuddled up to my pillow and let the tears fall, as I let out all my heartbreak over Blake Davies. A person I hope to never see, speak to or hear off ever again.

But then again, I didn't think I was going to be that lucky.

End of Chapter One x

***

Sooo it's finished!

But don't panic, there is going to be a sequel. And I know you're all going to roll your eyes at me for that word seeing how the sequel for JAF still isn't on here. But never fear...this one is already written...just like this was. So all I need to do is read through and edit as I post :)

This story line is going to be broken down into definitely three...maybe four stories, I've got three planned and written out already, so there is way more to come :)

Anyway what do you guys think? Should Maddie have forgiven Blake that easily? 

What is Leah talking about? And she she telling the truth?

What's going to happen with Charlie?

Give me your feedback please guys, let me know what you think :)

Thanks for reading...x

**Thank you @1DerfulForever for the lovely banner**