[50]: Surprise

|Blake|

I was stood in the airport waiting for Maddie and her girls to turn up,my heart was pounding and adrenalin was flowing through my veins. I had to see her one last time before she went home. I knew she wasn't expecting to see me here today after what stupidly happened last night but I'm hoping that this will be a nice surprise for her and she'll be happy to see me. I want to help her heal; and make her decision about us when she was home quicker and easier. I needed her back with me, to know that she is mine once more.

I'd already known when her flight was and I knew she hadn't come through here without me seeing her. I must have been waiting here for about twenty minutes when I saw the four girls walk through the airport doors, and then I heard them.

There were a few people between us so she didn't spot me right away...Robyn was the first one. I saw the shock on her face grow and the "Oh My God" leave her lips. Then I saw her...my baby girl. She slowly turned to where Robyn was looking and I saw her freeze...then a smile appear on her face.

She walked over to me grinning away "What are you doing here?" she asked me coming closer.

"Thank you it's beautiful." She then replied as I held out the single rose for her.

"I had to see you one last time before you left. I'm going to miss you so much baby girl."

"I'm going to miss you too perv." She smiled sadly pulling me into a hug.

As she pulled away from the hug, I leant down and pressed my lips against hers. I needed to kiss her before she left; to feel her lips on mine one last time.

"I love you." I whispered to her, keeping her close to me.

"I love you too." She replied quietly, her arms tightening around my waist.

"So...see you in two weeks then yeah?" I asked, feeling that sinking pain in my stomach knowing I wasn't going to be able to see, hear, kiss,hold her until I was back. She needed her space to think and I understood that. That was the least I could do considering everything I'd put her thought over the past twenty four hours. I just hope that she would forgive me...and I had a little surprise for her to help her out with that decision.

"Yeah, two weeks."

"I hope you can give us a second chance Maddie. I know we've only known each other for a short period of time...but I know you're the only one for me." I smiled passing her a small gift bag. This was my surprise to her and something I know she'd love and hopefully score me some brownie points.

"What's this?" she asked trying to peak inside.

"Something I was going to give you anyway before you went home...but I forgot to give it you this morning."

"Okay, can I open it?"

"Not yet. Look at it when your home please not on the plane, it's private.Hopefully it will help you make your mind up about us." I asked her. I wanted her to give it her full attention.

"You know how hard that's going to be for me not to open it?" she smiled taking it from me but not looking inside. Although I had cello-taped the top of the bag closed so she couldn't peak inside without fully opening it.

"I know but please, just open it when you're home."

"I will." She smiled up at me again, holding the bag close to her chest before wrapping her arms around me. I enveloped her in my arms and held her close to me. God I loved this girl so much.

And if the worst happened and she left me, I'd flight like hell to get her back. She was it for me, she was the one I wanted in my life forever.

"Thanks for coming here. I didn't expect to see you."

"You're welcome. I love to surprise my girl, you know that." I whispered down her ear before pressing a slow kiss against her neck, causing goosebumps to appear on her body. I knew that spot was her weakness as I saw a slow blush tinge her cheeks.

"I know you said no contact for two weeks...but please text me when you're home, so I know you're back safe." I asked stepping slightly away from her.

"I will, I promise."

"Thank you." I say before pressing my lips to mine once more. This would be my last kiss from her for a while, and at the thought of that my heart sunk once again.

"Bye baby." I say to her before heading back out the airport.

"Cya later." She shouted after me making me smile.

As I reached the doors I turned and saw the girls scream and run at her grinning. She lifted the rose to her nose and smelt it grinning away at them before they headed down to their check in desk.

Damn I really was going to miss that girl over the next two weeks. I just hope she forgives me... I need to have her in my life, in my future.She was my future.

I jumped into my rental car and headed back to the studio where the other boys were. For the next two weeks we were going to be working hard on writing new material for our album and working with new producers. I suppose it would keep my mind off missing my girl.

***

**Thank you @ShadowInHiding for the lovely banner**