[10]: Tattoo's & Kisses

|Maddie|

As we pulled apart again, he had the cheekiest expression on his face. Like he had just gotten away with doing something naughty but he liked it and I couldn't help but grin back at him.

"So I didn't dream that happened last night then?" he grinned and I shook my head smiling, lightly biting down on my bottom lip.

"Good...you look very sexy in this outfit by the way." Blake grinned looking me up and down, his hand now resting on my bare waist.

"Thank you." I reply blushing and he grinned madly at me.

"So, where are you staying in L.A?"

"I'm not too sure, Robyn organised the trip for us, why?"

"Because I was hoping you would be close to where I'm staying, I want to see you again..." he smiles "...If that's okay with you?"

"Yeah, I'd really like that."

"So, can I get your number then?" he asks me nervously.

"Of course." I grin as he pulls his phone from his pocket. He had the biggest smile on his face it was so cute, I don't know why he looked so nervous...didn't he realise that I liked him?

"You do realise that you are not allowed your phone on." I smiled

"It's not on, it's on flight mode, so I can have it on but can't really do anything with it. Apart from playing games...and getting your number." he winked at me.

"Cheeky."

"As always."

I took his phone off him and entered my number – Maddie x

"I'll text you when we get off the plane." he smiled

"You better." I replied smiling back,

"Oh I will."

"Good. And I added my user to your snapchat as well...just so you know."

"Oh really."

"Yes...and if you're lucky, you might get a cheeky picture or two."

"I like the sound of that." He grinned pushing his body closer to mine. Oh wow, he really liked the sound of that.

"Thought you might," I smiled "I hope you return the favour though."

"I'm all for give and take." he replies huskily as I lean up to kiss him briefly.

"I like that too."

"So do I." he whispers kissing me lightly on the lips again before pulling away and biting his lip. Fuck me that was sexy.

"What did you say to the others about you coming over here, why do they think we're talking? Or don't they?"

"I said I wanted to talk to you about before, make sure that you weren't upset."

"Ahh okay." I smiled "No interruptions then."

"None what so ever, and before we go back, I want to do one more thing" he cheekily grinned at me before he pushed his lips onto mine again. I felt his tongue brush against my lower lip so I opened my mouth allowing our kiss to deepen.

Kissing Blake was completely out of this world, his kissing my head head dizzy it was that good. My hands slipped down from around his neck, feeling up his toned stomach as his hands rested on my bum, gripping it gently. "So good" I whisper pulling away rather breathlessly.

"Was thinking the same thing."

"We best go sit down before we get shouted at by the flight attendant." I laugh, "Or someone catches us."