[25]: Girl Talk

|Maddie|

As Lucy and Emily dragged me over to a nearby table to a chat, I glanced over my shoulder to Blake who nodded encouragingly and smiled at me. These girls were drop dead gorgeous and obviously knew Blake well; I just hoped they liked me.

"Okay Maddie first things first..." Emily says turning to me with a serious look on her face, before breaking out into a huge smile. "...I think we need to get some drinks in."

"Hell yes." I say chuckling sitting down beside her.

Lucy collared one of the drinks waiters over and ordered us a round of cocktails. A minute later he brought them over and I practically downed my drink in three gulps, I was so nervous.

"Babe don't look so worried, we're not going to grill you." Emily laughed, pulling me into a side hug as I nodded and nervously smiled at her.

"Relax, honestly we just wanted to chat, you know...girl talk." Lucy smiled and I relaxed slightly.

"I was just worried of what you's thought of me." I smiled

"Maddie we've seen the way Blake looks at you, and from the way that he talks about you, you seem like a really lovely girl." Lucy smiles

"Thanks."

"So you like our boy then?" Emily smirks and I nod

"Yeah I do...a lot actually." I blush

"Awwwww." They both giggle sitting closer to me.

"Well, I can say he's head over heels for you too." Lucy smiles

"What? No? Really? You think?" I ask shocked

"Babe...that boy hasn't taken his eyes off you for one second since we've sat down over here. And from the way he been talking about you to the boys...you are all he thinks about."

I dipped my head slightly feeling the blood rush to my cheeks making me blush. "I really like him. He's so sweet and considerate. He makes me laugh all the time and I just enjoy being with him."

"Awww girl, that's so cute." Emily smiles

"But don't tell him I told you that, that boys ego is big enough as it is." I laugh and the girls nod in agreement.

I spent the next half an hour talking and getting to know the girls, they were lovely; I could see them becoming close friends of mine. Even if things don't last with Blake. But I didn't want to think about that as a possibility right now.

"Ahhh you and Blake are just so cute together" Lucy smiles at me after I showed her a picture of us from our date on the beach from a few nights ago.

"You think?" I smile blushing

"Yeah, you have him so hooked on you." Lucy grins

"I hope so, because whatever he's doing, I'm hooked on him too."

"Well you have our seal of approval. You're so different from anyone he's gone for in the past."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It's a great thing. Blake has chosen some right bitches for his previous flings or girlfriends, and his last was quite possibly one of the worst" Emily smiles

"Jess?" I ask and they nod

"She was a grade A bitch. I don't even know what Blake saw in her in the first place." Emily says gritting her teeth

"Big boobs, blonde hair, a sexy figure and legs that never ended." Lucy says rolling her eyes. I glanced down at myself and felt self-conscious. I mean, I wasn't blonde, my boobs were relatively small but in proportion to my body, and I didn't see my figure as sexy. I mean I worked hard to get it, I wasn't naturally skinny. I had my curves as well; and quite a few of them.