[32]: Hangover from Hell

|Maddie|

I felt two arms wrap themselves around me and pull me in close to them. A soft pair of lips touched my cheek and I slowly turned around to face Blake. "Baby don't cry." He said softly wiping them away.

"I don't want to cry." I sigh. "Ahhh...why do you lads have to be so confusing?" I say leaning my head on his chest.

"We're not all that bad."

"Maybe not, but you know how to confuse a girls head."

I heard him sigh and he pulled me closer to him, running his fingers through my hair and down my back. I don't know why I was letting Charlie's text get to me. I was over him and I didn't want to be with him. I wanted to be with Blake. I was falling for Blake. But I just want to know why? Why message that he wants me now?

"So what are you feeling about all this then?" Blake asked me after a couple of minutes silence.

"He's my friend; well he - he sort of is my friend - and I use the word friend lightly. He broke my heart; I don't feel anything for him anymore. But I just don't get why he text me. Why now?"

"Maybe he's finally realised what he's lost?"

"I don't care what he's realised or when he realised it, he's lost me; for good. I've not heard off him in ages. He can do one."

"I'm kinda glad to hear that." I heard Blake whisper.

"You are?" I say glancing up at him and he smiled down at me. "Yeah, becasue I'm falling hard for you here babe."

Wait what did he just say?

"What?" I whisper leaning back in his arms slightly so that I could see his face clearly. "I said I'm falling for you." He smiled shyly at me.

"I'm falling for you too perv." I smiled back at him before he leant down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body on top of mine as things between us stepped up a gear. I really didn't want to go out with everyone tonight; I wanted it to be just us.

And that's exactly what happened.

Blake text the lads to say we wanted to spend some time together and that he'd meet them at the studio in the morning.

I slipped on my underwear and one of Blake's vests as he ordered up some food. I wandered out onto his balcony and leant against the railing taking in the spectacular view. I loved it here I really did.

A few minutes later I could sense he was behind me but I didn't move. I just let him straighten me up and wrap his arms around me, letting my body lean into him as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so happy I met you." He whispered down my ear before gently kissing just below it on my neck.

"Me too perv." I replied turning my head to look up to him. He leant down and kissed me briefly before pulling away as we went back to looking at the view before our food arrived.

Tonight was a huge step in the right direction for me in this relationship of ours. Nothing was official, we were just seeing each other, I don't know if that meant exclusively or anything but considering the amount of time he's been with me, I don't think there would be time for another girl. The thought with him with another woman made my heart break. I hated that thought.

As much as it confused me to why Charlie sent me that message tonight I'm glad he did, it allowed me and Blake to talk about our feelings for each other. Even if nothing official came out of it or anything said about when I leave. I felt more reassured we had something.