[49]: Goodbye

|Maddie|

Blake was stood in the middle of the departure gate, with a single red rose in his hand. I smiled walking over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled up at him as he passed me the rose."Thank you, it's beautiful."

"I had to see you one last time before you left. I'm going to miss you so much baby girl."

"I'm going to miss you too perv." I smiled pulling him into a hug.

I pulled away smiling as Blake leant down and kissed me on the lips. I responded automatically, it was like my lips were synced with his.

"I love you." He whispered

"I love you too."

"So...see you in two weeks then yeah?"

"Yeah,two weeks." I reply and he leant in and kissed me again before linking one hand with mine.

"I hope you can give us a second chance Maddie. I know we've only known each other for a short period of time...but I know you're the only one for me." He smiled passing me a small gift bag.

"What's this?" I ask trying to peak inside, hiding my eyes away from his after what he just revealed. I was the one for him. Fuck. I needed a break from us to think everything through but it's so hard when he says things like that and surprises me like this.

"Something I was going to give you anyway before you went home...but I forgot to give it you this morning."

"Okay,can I open it?"

"Not yet. Look at it when your home please not on the plane, it's private.Hopefully it will help you make your mind up about us."

"You know how hard that's going to be for me not to open it?" I smile taking it from him.

"I know but please, just open it when you're home."

"I will." I smile clutching it with my hands before wrapping my arms around him for a hug.

"Thanks for coming here. I didn't expect to see you."

"You're welcome. I love to surprise my girl, you know that." He whispered down my ear before pressing his lips against my neck making me blush.

"I know you said no contact for two weeks...but please text me when you're home, so I know you're back safe."

"I will, I promise."

"Thank you." he says before pressing his lips to mine once more.

"Bye baby."

"Cya later." I smiled at him watching as he walked off through the doors.

I counted down in my head...three, two, one...

"Ahhhh"

"Oh my god babe that was so romantic" Sabrina gushed

"Maddie what's in the bag? Oh god that was so cute." Fern giggled.

"You need to fill us in on what happened right NOW." Robyn laughed and I nodded.

"Let's check in first then I'll tell you." I smiled pulling my case through the crowd to our check in desk.

"Sabrina pop this in your hand luggage please, I'm not allowed to open it till we're home and it'll torture me if I keep hold of it." I ask passing her the gift bag.

"Sure." She smiled zipping it up

We checked in and went through passport control. We browsed duty free,picking up a few last minute presents before sitting down in one of the airport restaurants for some food and drinks. We still had hours to kill before our flight gate was called.

***

"Tell us already." Fern whined as we waited for our gate to open.

"We're getting on the plane in ten minutes can't you wait?"

"Fine.But it better be worth it."

'Can the passengers of flight LA4379, make your way to gate 36 please.'A posh woman says over the tannoy. 'We will be boarding first class first. So if you hold a first class ticket, please make your way over to the check in desk.'

"Here we are." Sabrina smiled as we all flashed our passports and tickets to the air hostess before heading down the walkway to the plane. I sat down in my chair placing my hand luggage under my chair for the take-off.

Soon enough the hostess was wafting her arms around telling us what to do if the plane was to crash. The plane took off and soon enough the seat belt light beeped meaning we could relax.

"Okay spill." Robyn grinned turning to face me along with the other girls and I rolled my eyes before telling them everything that had happened this morning with Blake.

***

**Thank you @brigittecastroheart for the lovely banner**