[28]: Overheard Conversations

|Maddie|

"So I'll see you tomorrow hopefully yeah?" I ask Blake as he walked me to my room after our date.

"I'll try my best." he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist as mine automatically went around his neck.

"Okay...thanks for a great night again." I whisper against his lips smiling, my eyes never leaving his.

"My pleasure baby." He grinned before kissing me gently.

"And I'm sorry about before. When I was a crazy bitch with you."

"What did we say...you weren't crazy." He laughed

"I was, I kinda just freaked out."

"I get you Maddie don't worry...I know where your head's at even if you don't." he smiled sincerely. I don't know how he knew but I'm glad he did...because I sure as hell didn't.

"Thanks for walking me up." I sighed leaning my forehead on his.

"Any time. Night beautiful."

"Night." I smiled kissing him again before pulling away.

"You not able to stay tonight?" I ask gently stroking behind his ear making him smile.

"I can't...I need to speak to the boys about getting time off to see your sexy ass drunk in a bikini."

"Okay." I sigh kissing him once more.

My tongue licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing our kiss to deepen. I tightened my grip around his neck as I was pushed up against the door. Blake's grip on my waist tightened as our kiss went to the next level.

"You sure you have to leave?" I panted as his lips began to trace my jaw line and onto my neck, his hands stroking up my stomach.

"Suppose I could just ask the boys from your room right? Leave early in the morning if not?" he replied, his breathing coming out in pants.

"Exactly what I was thinking. Now come on." I said pulling his lips back to mine. 

I fumbled with the card key behind me until I heard the door beep open, our lips never parting. I slammed the door shut behind us as Blake's hands reached my bum lifting me up effortlessly.

"Oh hey guys." I heard Sabrina laugh but I just stuck my middle finger up to her as Blake quickly walked to my bedroom. I could feel him getting hard underneath me.

"LOCK YOUR DOOR." Fern shouted

"DON'T FUCKING COME IN." I shouted back making Blake laugh as we shut and locked my door behind us.

I pulled at Blake's vest as he dropped my feet to the floor. As I tugged it over his head, Blake had slipped my arms out of my summer dress and it was pooled around my feet leaving me in just my knickers.

"Fuck me babe." Blake gasped, his eyes wandering all over my body but it felt as if they were his hands touching me; I was hot all over from just his gaze. 

"Gladly." I grinned fumbling with his pants. Blake shoved his hand into his back pocket pulling out a condom, just before they hit the door. I smiled taking it from him pulling down his boxers as my knickers fell to the floor. I opened the packed and quickly rolled it onto him before Blake once again lifted me up, pressing me against the door behind us, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pushed himself into me.

It was hot, quick and amazing. I squeezed my legs around Blake's waist as I felt my climax hit me. "Holy shit." I gasped leaning my head forward on his shoulder.