[36]: Second Chance?

|Blake|

Maddie. Maddie. Maddie.

She was all that was on my mind.

Ever since I walked out of her hotel room yesterday, she was all I thought about. I had to sort it out with her. I had fallen for this girl big time and I didn't want her to leave with things bad between us. I had to speak to her. I had to listen to her and let her explain to me what the hell she meant by us ending. I didn't want to break up with her...and from the look on her face as I walked away, neither did she. We had to work this out.

The video today had distracted my thoughts from her slightly and all these half naked girls dancing around me were quite the distraction. Hey, I'm a young, red-blooded male, it's hard not to look an beautiful woman when they're around you all day.

I don't think Em and Luce were too happy about the girls dancing on the boys either but it's just a video, they know that. None of this is real. There was one girl who was playing 'my girl' in the video, she was coming onto me rather strongly and I didn't know how I felt about it.

I recognised her face immediately as the girl who pretty much threw herself at me in the bar on mine and Maddie's first date and the same girl who I got paired with on the booze cruise. I remember her saying something about her being a dancer and mentioning our video but I just thought she was a obsessed fan. I guess not.

All day she was beside me, not leaving me alone for two seconds; she was like my freaking shadow. Asking me in between shots if I was available, what I was doing tonight, touching me, flirting with me. I didn't know what to say to her because if I said yes I was available, then there would definitely be no more me and Maddie but I didn't know if there was anything there for there not to be.

The video shoot finally finished for the day, and I had really enjoyed myself. I love our new single and the video from what we've done over the past couple of days is going to look amazing. It had really cheered me up; we just had to finish it up tomorrow.

As the day came to an end Josh and Will went to see their girls as me and Tom chatted away to a few of the extras. The girl who was all over me I found out her name was Leah, but all I could think of calling her was 'Miss Bitch' as Maddie so nicely put it. We were all chatting away nicely, Leah attempting to flirt with me some more and stroke my arm but I didn't want anything from her. All I wanted was Maddie. Then I saw her glance behind me briefly with a sly grin on her face before she pushed her lips onto mine. It took a few seconds to register what was going on before I pushed her off me.

I stormed back to the hotel as Leah called after me. Em and Lucy looked at me in disgust. Technically I hadn't done anything wrong, I was single after all, but it felt wrong. It felt wrong that I was kissing someone other than Maddie.

I spent the rest of the night moping about in my hotel room. I didn't even want food, what was wrong with me? I always wanted food.

I must have picked up my phone a thousand times to just call Maddie or just text her but I didn't know what to say to her. How to explain myself?

But I knew I had to do something...I had to get her back.

|Maddie|

The girls found me later on in the cafe we always came to for lunch.

"Knew we'd find you in here" Robyn smiled sitting down next to me picking up the menu.

I smiled at the girls and took a sip of my coffee. "Needed time to think"

"How you doing?" Sabrina asks looking for something to eat.

"So so you know. I'll survive"

"You need to speak to him" Sabrina says putting her hand up to get the attention of the waiter.