[48]: An Unexpected Arrival

|Maddie|

I could hear a phone vibrating on the floor, waking me up. I reached down to turn it off, I wanted to sleep. I pulled the phone out of my shorts pocket to see that I had three missed calls and three texts.One from each of the girls pretty much saying the same thing.

[You still with Blake babe? Try not to kill him :P we've gone for lunch at our fave café if you want to join us. Xxx]

I was about to throw my phone back down and go back to sleep when I took a quick look at the time and jumped off the sofa. It was almost half one. Fuck. I needed to get ready. How long had we been sleeping?

"Baby where you going, come back to bed." Blake mumbled trying to pull me back onto the sofa, as I tried to pull my underwear back on.

"Blake get up, I've got to go." I replied still looking around the room for my bra.

"What,why?" Blake asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"My taxi is coming to pick me up in an hour and a half to go to the airport. I still need food, to shower, grab my suitcase and to say bye to the boys, Em and Lucy." I say quickly picking my bra up off the floor and putting it on with the rest of my clothes.

"So you're still leaving then? I was hoping you'd stay with me?"

I sighed and went to sit next to him on the sofa. "Blake I can't stay. I was going to tell you this last night but everything else happened instead. I'd have loved to here with you but my parents are throwing me my late twenty first party this weekend. I can't miss it."

"Oh okay." He sighed

"And after what happened last night...even if there wasn't a party back home. I wouldn't be staying here, I'd still be going home."

"I get it, I don't like it but I get it. I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too."

"So are we okay now? You know I'm so sorry about last night, it didn't mean anything, I promise you."

"I don't know Blake." I sighed getting up and grabbing my shoes.

"What do you mean? Maddie we just made love two hours ago..."

"I know that, but I just need some time to think about everything. You know I love you Blake but you hurt me last night, I think we should spend these two weeks apart. No contact. You can spend your time out here working and I can think about us."

"But I don't want to spend two weeks without speaking to you. I can't go one day."

"Blake please. I think it'll be good for us. We've practically lived in each other's pockets for the last month. We fell in love so quickly and so deeply that one thing like last night can tear us apart. I've listened to what you had to say now please listen to me. I love you with all my heart, but last night you cheated on me. Whether or not you thought I'd done it first is irrelevant, you should have asked me about it instead on jumping to conclusions."

"I know I should have but please..."

"Blake all I'm asking for is these two weeks."

"Okay.Okay. I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself from contacting you but I'll try. You might just have to ignore my messages I send you."

"Thank you." I smile at him picking up my purse from the table.

"So this is goodbye then?" he asked picking his boxers up off the floor and putting them on.

"For now, we can talk when you're home."

"I love you." He smiled pulling me towards him

"I love you too." I replied and he kissed me.