[4]: Last Minute Tweets

|Blake|

I was scanning through the replies from my tweet when I heard one of the girls mention 4 Star.

"Oooo you see what 4 Star have just tweeted." One of the girls says, I glanced at the boys and put my finger over my lip. They nodded, looking at the girls with me, wondering what they were going to say...

"No....." another laughs "The lads tweet all the time, why is this any different?"

"They're on the plane, going to L.A."

"Oooo really?" The girl in front of me laughs, if only she knew we were sat behind them.

"We might bump into them there." another laughs

"Do you know how big LA is?" The one called Maddie says laughing. "There's more of a chance of me getting drunk and road tripping it to Vegas and marrying Robyn."

All the girls burst out laughing as I covered up my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "That's true." One of the girls replied, I'm guessing Robyn.

I saw her typing on her phone, before I carried on looking at the tweets, replying to a couple of them and re-tweeting a few more when one tweet in particular caught my eye.

@MaddieMarie – Might see you there boys, Me and my girls are on a plane to LA as well ;) have fun xx

This definitely was the girl sat in front of me.

Do I reply to her?

Come on Blake you're not shy...

I clicked on her profile and onto private message. I'll send her a DM instead, even if it's not the girl in front of me, I'll make a fan happy by sending them a private message.

@4StarOfficial –Might see you there, you never know :) Have fun in LA babe! Bxx

I switched my phone onto airplane mode as soon as the message was sent, wondering if the gorgeous girl in front of me would get it or was it sent to someone else?

|Maddie|

The flight attendant was stood in front of us ready to show us the flight safety demonstration. I better turn my phone off...nope, I'll be a rebel and check my tweet quickly.

@RobynJackson_x - @MaddieMarie @Fern_Evans @SabrinaTheTitch WOOOO LA here we come. 4 weeks of Cocktails, Bright Lights + Men :) <3

I was about to turn my phone off after receiving a glare from the hostess when it vibrated in my hand again. I checked my mentions but there was nothing new and just at the second a red number one appeared in my DM's.

A New DM.

I bet it's just a shitty spam message, I never get anything interesting in here. I clicked on it and I swear I had to do a double glance.

@4StarOfficial - Might see you there, you never know :) Have fun in LA babe! Bxx

Oh My God, 4 Star have just sent me a DM, well Blake has off their joint account. This is insane, this can't be real.

I clicked off my message and the app, closed it down and re-opened it, it had to be fake. I re-clicked on my DM's and low and behold my message was still there, holy shit. Blake had seen my tweet and messaged me back, how cute. I'd never received one before. He is so freakin hot.

A smile grew on my face as I read it. I quickly screenshot the DM to show the girls, and turned my phone onto airplane mode, just before the male hostess began flapping his arms about beginning the safety demonstration.

After he was done, we started to movie down the runway. I looked at Robyn who was sat next to me. I just couldn't stop smiling.

"What you smiling for?" she asks me

"I just got a DM off Blake." I grin

"Yea right...and Josh just happened to text me." She says rolling her eyes.

"I did, seriously." I laugh ignoring her sarcastic comment.

"You're lying." Fern says leaning across the aisle towards me.

"Nope, I can show you. I screen shot it."

"Oh My God really?"

"Yea, I tweeted him back saying might see you in LA, me and my girls are on a plane now. And he replied." I say amusingly.

"What did he say?"

"Something along the lines of might see you there, you never know. Have fun in LA babe B kiss" I smile "I'll show you when we get in the air."

"I never got a reply when I tweeted him before." Sabrina groaned

"Well I guess you're not as special as me." I giggle "But speaking of 4 Star, look at the book I bought before."

I hold up to them the new 4 Star book, 'Our Lives, Our Thoughts, Our Story.'

"You've already got that book at home." Fern smiles

"Yeah I know, but I've not had chance to read it yet, plus this one is in like a box thing, with exclusive pictures inside this extra paper book and a dvd with added extra features." I grin

"Oooo any naked pictures in there?" Fern winks

Me and the girls burst out laughing, and I heard sniggering coming from behind me. I glanced over my chair to see who was laughing but the lad had his head down, I couldn't see his face, only his shoulders that were bobbing up and down from laughing.

"You've amused this one behind me Fern." I laugh pointing to the dark haired lad who was still chuckling away.

"Well I just said out loud what you all were thinking."

"That's true." Sabrina grinned "They are so fit seriously...the things I'd let them do to me..."

"Okay someone stop her there before she hurts herself." I say interrupting Sabrina before turning my attention back to the photo book full of semi-naked pictures of the boys.

"Oh my god, girls have you seen this picture?" I grin holding up a picture of Blake posing in his black Armarni boxers, his six pack on display for all to see.

"It's just...yeah, wow"

"WOWWW." All the girls reply at once.

"Forgot wow, more like fuck me now." Robyn grins

"Oh I agree with you there, Armani has never looked so good." I laugh turning the page over.

"So you agree with her then?" A velvet voice said from behind me.

"Hell yeah I do...have you seen him?" I laugh turning around...before dropping my book.

***

Sorry for the delay in posting yesterday, I ended up working a 12 hour shift, setting the fire alarm off in work for almost setting the place on fire for cooking microwave popcorn. haha

Anyway, here's the next part for you. It's a bit slow starting but kicks up a notch soon and then there's no stopping it haha :)

Let me know what you think!

*Thank you @antisocialerror for the lovely banner*