[41]: Cocktail Menu - One Screaming Orgasm

|Maddie|

Over the next few days everything seemed to quieten down.

Leah hadn't done anything more towards Blake, it seemed like Charlie was finally getting the hint that I didn't want him and me and Blake we're back in our loved up bubble. Just the way I liked it.

I was currently getting ready for a night out with everyone when my phone went off. Looks like I spoke too soon...

[I'min LA...I need you back. I love you. Charlie xxx]

WHAT THE FUCK?

***

I stared at my phone unable to move...he was here?

A knock at my door disturbed my thoughts and I glanced up to see Robyn walk in smiling before a frown appeared on her face when she saw me.

"What's happened?" she asked me walking over and taking my phone out of my hand.

"He has got to be kidding right?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Well let's not worry about him now and enjoy our night out. We'll deal with him in the morning...that's if he's actually here."

"What you mean IF he's here...Rob he's just text me saying he is." I replied

"I think he's bluffing."

"I don't know..." I sighed running my hands through my hair. "He's said it a few times that he'd come out here and get me back...what if he actually followed through on it?"

"I doubt it babe, that boy is all mouth and no action. Just like he always has been...and it's not like you're going to dump Blake and get back with Charlie?"

"Of course not...he just has a way of getting under my skin and messes with my head...you know that."

"I know...just don't let him get in your head this time. Now finish getting changed and we'll head out. We're meeting everyone in our bar downstairs in ten minutes." She says before heading back out my room.

She was right, he wouldn't be out here. He's bluffing; he wouldn't come out here for me. He was just trying to get into my head like he always did and this time I wasn't going to let him. I wasn't letting him have that control over me and I certainly wasn't letting him ruin what was left of my holiday.

So I did what Robyn said and quickly changed into my dress and slipped on my heels before grabbing my bag and heading out.

"Don't let him bother you Mads." Sabrina smiles gripping my hand as we went down in the lift.

"I won't" I smiled

"You going to tell Blake about it?" Fern asked me

"I will later, I don't want this ruining one of our last night's together." I smiled as the doors opened and we walked into the bar.

"What can I get you ladies?" the bar tender asked us

"Four strawberry margarita's please." I smiled and he winked going off to make them.

Suddenly feeling two arms wrap around my body, I twisted my neck around to seethe two most gorgeous eyes staring back at me.

"Hey baby" he whispered in my ear before placing a gently kiss under my ear lobe.

"Hey back at ya." I smiled kissing his lips lightly before taking my drink off the bar tender.

"We're all over here." He smiles linking his fingers with mine as we walked through the fairly busy bar.