[38]: Unwanted Messages x2

|Maddie|

I woke up in the morning wrapped tightly in Blake's arms. This is exactly where I wanted to stay forever. I kissed his chest and saw his eyes lids flutter open.

"Morning gorgeous."

"Morning." I smile

"I love waking up to you."

"Yeah me too." I reply wrapping my arms tighter around his body. "You're much comfier than my pillow."

"You're so cheeky." Blake laughed squeezing me tightly and I nodded.

"I must get it from you."

"We are two peas in a pod baby." He whispered and I glanced up to look at him smiling.

"I love our pod"

"Yeah...me too"

I leant up and kissed him gently before Blake deepened our kiss. Rolling on top of me, his body was pressed on top of mine, yet he was keeping all his weight off me with his arms.

"I love you" Blake whispered pulling away from our kiss and I opened my eyes to see him gazing back at me smiling.

"I love you more." I replied quietly. Those three special words are only meant for our ears only.

For the next hour we kissed, touched, licked, sucked and fucked the life out of one another. Blake took me to heights I'd never been before, even with him.

"You're amazing." I panted afterwards falling back on his bed.

"So are you...damn so are you." Blake gasped pulling my body closer to his and kissing my shoulder.

"You know what I want to do this morning?" he grinned down at me after a few minutes silence.

"What?" I ask

"I want to get a tattoo."

"Okay, kinda random." I grinned

"I've been wanting to get another one for a while, and just looking at all of yours now is making me want one."

"You know what...me too."

"You want one?"

"Yeah."

"Where? Some place naughty again?" he winked at me

"Not this time." I laughed, "Let's go get them then."

"You game?"

"Hell yes, let's go."

We got changed quickly and went downstairs for breakfast before we walked down the strip and found a tattoo parlour recommended by Blake's management.

"Do you know what you want?" I asked him and he nodded pulling up a design onto his phone.

"Let me get this ready for you mate." The man behind the counter says taking Blake's phone off him and connecting it to his computer. Within ten minutes Blake's tattoo design and mine were printed out onto the special transfer paper ready for us to be inked.

"We're ready for you." The tattooist shouted through.

"Ready babe?" Blake grinned and I nodded grabbing his hand as we went through to the back.

Blake lay down in the chair first, lifting his top up ready to go. I sat on the chair opposite and watching as the stencil was applied to his skin before the buzzing of the gun started. I loved the sound of the gun; it got me excited to get mine. It was such an addictive pain getting tattoos.