[15]: Let's go to the Beach Beach

|Maddie|

The next couple of days flew by, we'd been here about four days now and I was gradually getting a nice colour. I loved the fact I tanned straight away, saved dealing with the sunburn pain that the girls had to go through. I'd met up with Blake a couple more times on nights out, definitely getting our third round of that kiss. Each one seemed to get more and more intense than the last and successfully blowing my mind every time.

Last night me and the girls took it easier than the nights previous. We stayed at the hotel for dinner and went to the bar across the street to watch a local band play a set, had a few cocktails before retreating to bed at a decent hour.

Eventually getting out on my nice comfy bed, I trekked into the living room where Sabrina and Fern were lay on sofa's, the air con on full blast. It was so nice in this california morning heat. "Morning girls." I smiled flopping down onto one of the chairs.

"Morning babe." Fern smiled

"You heard from lover boy this morning?" Sabrina asked turning her head towards.

"Yeah, I've heard off him...he wants to meet up again." I smile.

"Oooo." Fern grinned over to me, pulling kissy faces.

"Don't ooo me missy, I know you've been texting Tom..." I grin back, shutting her up momentarily.

"What?" Sabrina asks sitting up "Since when?"

"Since they kissed during that dare game on my birthday." I laugh pouring myself some orange juice.

"How do you know?" she asks, she cheeks stained with a slight blush.

"Blake told me."

"Little shit."

"Anyway, details. Do you like him?" Sabrina questions her

"Yeah I like him but it's just going slow...I've not even kissed him since that night and we aren't texting constantly like you and your lover boy are."

"Not the point." I laugh "...where's Robyn?"

"Shower...she spilt orange juice all down herself before you came out and was sticky as hell." Sabrina replied and I burst out laughing, she was so clumsy sometimes.

My phone started going off again to see I had a new message from Blake.

[Hey babe, what you doing today? :) xxx]

"We still off to the beach today yeah?" I ask looking up to Sabrina and Fern.

"Yeah, after breakfast." Sabrina replied "Why?"

"Blake was asking." I reply blushing

"Ohh okay." They replied grinning away at me.

[Me and the girls are heading to the beach, what you doing? Xxx]

I clicked on twitter and onto *New Tweet*

@MaddieMarie Day at the beach with the girls @RobynJackson_x @SabrinaTheTitch @Fern_Evans :) sun, sea, sand & COCKTAILS!!

"Oh my god...my mentions have just blown up again because I've just tweeted about going to the beach." I sighed passing them my phone. My entire page was filled in seconds with girls wanting to know what was going on with Blake.

"Oh wow..." Sabrina gasped. "That's actually crazy."

"Mads just delete your twitter app whilst you're out here...then at least you won't have to deal with everyone asking questions. Leave that shit for when we get back and hopefully it'll have died down."