[7]: Happy Birthday Maddie

|Maddie|

"I can't believe all these drinks are free." Robyn grins necking the rest of her fourth vodka and coke.

We'd been on the plane for about an hour now and were completely used to talking with the boys. They are so lovely, just like you expect them to be from their interviews. Just really down to earth lads who have a great friendship and love to joke about and have fun.

"Most things on long haul flights are free, but everything is in first class." Tom smiles

"Awesome." Sabrina grins

"I think we need more drinks." I laugh as Will collars the hostess to get us another round of drinks.

I turn around in my chair so that I was kneeling up, looking behind me at the boys.

"So..." I began

Whilst doing this, I knocked my 4 Star book off the shelf, everything opened, falling onto a picture where 4 Star are all jumping off a wall into a pool.

"Ahh I remember this day." Blake laughs picking it up off the floor.

"That was so much fun." Josh smiles looking at it with Blake.

They began flicking through it and I was practically drooling over my chair at the pictures. I was unconsciously biting my lip as Blake glanced up at me, winking at me before looking back at the pictures.

My heart was going go fast, was he seriously flirting with me?

I glanced at Fern who winked at me as well, obviously noticing Blake's not so subtle wink at me.

What was I getting myself into here?

***

"You want us to sign some of these pictures babe?" Josh asks looking up at me.

"Oh wow...yes please, if you don't mind. No one will ever believe us that we were on a plane with you guys otherwise." I laugh as they signed away at the pictures and signed my book. Each with a personal message to me, this has got to be a dream right? I mean this just doesn't happen.

"I think we can do something better than this." Will smiles handing his pen over to Tom to sign his message.

"Huh?" I say looking at him confused but he had his classic Will smile plastered to his face.

"No doubt one of you girls have got a camera on you for your holiday, yes?" he says

They all point at me, "Yeah, Maddie has. She's the camera whore of the group." Fern laughs

"I am not" I laugh, holding my hand to my chest with a fake shocked look on my face.

"A what? What's a camera whore? What are you girls on about?" Blake says looking confused at me laughing.

"Okay, so I tend to take a lot of photos on a night out or on a day trip somewhere or on holiday." I smile, "So the girls have given me that nick name. I can be quite - snap happy at times, you could say."

"She took over one thousand on our last holiday. We were only there for two weeks." Robyn laughs

"Wow! I'm impressed." Josh smiles, "How many you got so far?"

I turn on my camera and check, "About forty." I laugh.

"Of what exactly?" Sabrina asks

"Of us getting ready this morning, then on the way to the airport, us at the airport. It's easily done." I laugh shrugging my shoulders. "I'd rather have too many photo's than not enough. They're great to look back on and remember."