[26]: Bow Chicka Wow Wow

|Maddie|

We were all over each other in the drive over, just like we were last time we thought this was going to happen. I'm surprised I didn't jump his bones in the back of the car. As we got to Blake's hotel, we thanked the driver then walked hand in hand inside and into the lift. Trying to act as normal as we possibly could, seeing as we both wanted to strip the other naked right that second. We got to his floor and he led the way till we reach his door. All the lads had individual rooms, a gorgeous semi-large suite, with a living room area and the bedroom just off it along with an en-suite off it.

As we got inside Blake locked the door before turning towards me. "You sure about this baby girl, I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring you. We can do this another night if you want." he says, holding my hands in his.

"Blake that is one of the cutest things anyone has said to me. I might be feeling quite drunk right now but I know what I want and what I want right now......is you perv." I whisper the last few words against his lips before forcefully kissing him.

His arms wrap around my bum, lifting me up off the floor as I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms round his neck as he walks into his bedroom, shutting the door behind us. This time we were not getting interrupted...

He backed up against the wall, the coldness sending shivers down my spine. He un-did the wire on my coconut top and we heard it clatter to the floor. He dropped his hands from around my bum allowing my legs drop. He un-clipped my skirt and that too, fell to the floor. My hands slowly moved up his top, feeling his amazing body on the way up. He broke our kiss for a second allowing me to pull his top over his head and dropping it with the rest of my outfit. He spun me around and gently laid me down onto the bed, before climbing on top of me.

*For the R Rated scene check out my R-Rated chapters on my profile or click the external link*  

He collapsed on top of me, kissing my lips gently and stroking my cheek smiling. He rolled off me gently, before sorting out the condom. As he came to lay next to me again, he put his arm out and pulled me into him.

"That was amazing." he says to me

"My thought's exactly." I grinned, tracing my finger over his torso.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, great actually." I smiled up at him before leaning in to kiss him. "That was just...yeah. I'm great."

"I'm feeling pretty great myself."

I slowly began to move my hand down his body, feeling up his abs in the process.

"God don't do that." he moaned after a while of lying there together

"Why not?" I grinned

"It's such a turn on."

"Ahh really? So what if I did this?" I grinned and got on top of him, sitting very close to his crotch.

"Oh wow." he grinned, his arms snaking around my waist and pulling me down on top of him and he began kissing me.

"Definitely a turn on." He whispered grabbing another condom off the side.

"I can feel how turned on you are." I whispered pushing back so he slid into me as we began round two...

***

I woke up the next morning under a thin white sheet, with two strong tanned arms wrapped around me. I ached in all the right places after last night, it was just amazing. My eye lids fluttered open and I could see Blake was still fast sleep. I gently removed myself from his arms and grabbed the spare sheet from the bottom of the bed. I went into the bathroom doing what I needed to do then putting some of his toothpaste onto the wrapped up toothbrush.