[27]: Internal Freak Out

|Maddie|

"Blake I think it's safe to say our day date has gone out the window." I sigh happily as we were lay on the sofa together later that afternoon watching a random movie.

"Yeah, but this was a great day as well." Blake replied. I could hear the smile in his tone.

"Yeah it has been." I replied rolling onto of him so that my chin was resting on his stomach, my body between his legs. I crossed my arms resting my chin on them and looked up at his cheeky face. "And what do you think you're doing there?" Blake grinned looking down at me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to look at you whilst we talked." I smiled. "Today's been a good day."

"Just a good day?" Blake cheekily grinned at me

"It's been a tiring day."

"I'll agree with you there babe." Blake smiled rubbing his hands along my arms.

"I really like you Blake." I said after a few seconds of silence.

Blake lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes smiling "I really like you too Maddie."

I pushed myself up on my hands and leant up to kiss him. As soon as our lips touched I was rolled underneath Blake, without falling off the sofa somehow. Blake now lay on top of me, gently stroking my face as we kissed.

"How about we go out for our date tonight instead?" Blake smiled after pulling away from our kiss.

"I'd like that. But I need to head back to my hotel to get changed first."

"Okay then, let me hop in the shower and quickly get ready then we can head on over to your place."

"Okay." I smiled as he pecked my lips and got off me, wandering naked into his en-suite. I couldn't help but stare at his bare bum as he walked away from me. It was perfect; I just wanted to bite it.

I heard the shower start and the door open as I sat on the sofa wrapped in the white sheet from the bed. I still needed a shower and it would mean taking more time at my place to get ready...

A cheeky thought crossed my mind as I wandered towards the bedroom and headed across to the bathroom myself. I quietly opened the door to reveal Blake stood there in all his glory as the hot water hit him. I could hear him singing but it was a song I'd not heard of before...I smiled opening the door "SHIT!" Blake shouted turning around, his hand at his heart.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I grinned stepping closer to him and into the water.

"It's fine. What do you think you're doing in here?" he smiled as his hands found their way to my hips.

"I thought I'd join you in having a shower, save us some time later."

"I definitely don't think we'll be saving time in us showering together baby." Blake grinned leaning in and kissing me. This was going to be a long shower.

As soon as our lips touched, Blake's arms wrapped themselves around me tightly as mine went round his neck. I was gently pushed against the cold wall off the shower as my right leg was moved higher, hitching itself around Blake's waist.

My breathing was coming out in pants as Blake sucked on the sensitive part of my neck and his hand moved further up my thigh. "Oh god Blake." I moaned as his teeth bit down gently on my ear lobe. My hand had worked its way down from being tangled in his hair to his toned abs. I slid my hand down further and began to pump him slowly making Blake bite down on my shoulder.

I slowly felt Blake slip his fingers into me causing me to dig my nails into his back and moan into our kiss. Blake let go of my thigh, kissing me again. He groaned as I continued to pleasure him, I wanted him so badly right now. I angled my hips so he could slip into me when he gripped my waist, haulting me.