TRUTH

I started isolating myself from that day onwards. Started with working from home, not letting anyone meet me, not going out.

***

TAEHYUNG POV
Every day standing in front of her house I stared at her door. I couldn't express in words how badly I wanna meet her.

Maybe she is correct we aren't meant to be

But still I need to protect her as her life is in danger.

I went back, and saw Jungkook practicing boxing with Namjoon.

"Will you join?" I nodded a no and went towards my room.

I will let her know the truth and then it's on her, I'll accept whatever her decision will be.

***

"Can you please make her come here?" I said to the girl standing before me wearing formals named Lucy.

"She'll not come. I have tried many time." She said with a slight sigh.

"Just try once." With that she once again tried to convince Y/n but failed.

"I think I need to go their by myself now." And with that I left from their.

After taking a ride from her office to her home I rang the door bell and after ringing it for about three to four times the door opened reveling her.

I'll let you know everything now.

I got inside and locked the door.

"Listen to me this once and then too if you don't wanna see me then I'll get away and won't appear, I promise." I said and she just stared at me with a blank expression.

Y/N POV
I decided to let him speak and with that I passed him a nod, indicating him to speak.

He came to me taking my both hands in his.

FLASHBACK

TAEHYUNG POV

I was fighting with those piece of shit when suddenly they ran towards a different direction. It was noticeable that their was something or someone behind me as they left after looking behind me and nodding. I turned around and saw a girl standing with a fishy smile on her face. It was none other than Jennie.

"AYO! Taehyung I was looking for you."

I tried to punch her but she dodge it.

"Calm your ass down Mr and look their." She said and made me look at my right side. And the scene was unexpected, thier was a man at a distance with a gun pointed towards Y/n.

"Don't you think of running towards that man. You moved from here and he'll shoot your love." She said.

"You! - " my words got cut off by her.

"Shh! Just do as I say or he'll shoot her." I glared at her before nodding. She smirked that did nothing but just annoyed me more.

"Kiss me." I passed her a look of disbelief.

"Not at all." She raised one eyebrow before saying, "your denying can lead someone to lose her life."

I didn't thought twice and kissed her and that was the time Y/n came their and mistook whole situation.

***

"How can I believe that this is true and not just a story made by you?" She asked, that's when I took out my phone and played an audio. That audio consists the conversation between me and Jennie of that day. When she was threatening me I secretly switch on the recorder. I played it and that's when Y/n's eyes widened.

"I only love you and that was for your good, for your life. I'm sorry Y/n. Even now, if you don't want me to stay then I'll go." With that I turned around to move towards the door. I started taking my steps out, I was hoping she would stop me but she didn't uttered a single word. That's when a gloomy smile appeared on my face as I continued to walk.

So finally we're parting ways. I didn't expected ourselves to end up like this but it feels like destiny wants this. I thought we were meant to be together but guess I was wrong, or maybe we are meant to be but just not this time.

I was about to cross the doorway when a voice hit my ears making me smile.

"Stop right there."

-