FIRST SIGHT

Y/N POV
I was done showering and changed into a white T-shirt with a blue ripped jeans and a green shirt. I did a little makeup and combed my hair, finally heading downstairs as I was finally ready.

"mom where is dad?" I asked while having my breakfast.

"yah! I told you not to talk while eating." she said as she slightly hit my arm.

"ugh! Why are you hitting me?"

"Cause you deserved it young lady."

Again with the sarcasm.

"why you gotta be so sarcastic?" I whined with a pout.

"Aish! You're a grown ass woman but still acting like a kid." she said with a chuckle

"by the way he went with Johnny's parents on a business deal."

"what do you mean by 'parents' Johnny's mommy also went with them?" I asked in confusion.

"Umm... Yes, actually I was also suppose to go but I need to go to your aunt house so, I didn't went with them" She replied.

"Should I drop you, actually I am going to cafe to meet Vidhi."

"no... No you go I will leave after some time" She replied.

"ok! Then I will leave first, bye" By saying that I left and drove to cafe.

VIDHI POV

*At cafe*
I was waiting for Y/n and after a while I finally saw her.

"Hey, Y/n" I said waving towards her she looked at me and came to me with a slight smile.

"Come let's sit." and we finally took our seats.

"umm... Y/n, you told me that mission is already started, I didn't get it."

Y/N POV
After asking that question by her, I told Vidhi about the conversation between me and that jerk Johnny.

"Y/n, I was thinking what will be Johnny's reaction, when he will come to know your truth" she said with an exciting face.

"OH! Come on Vidhi, he knows my reality" I replied casually.

"w...what, are you sure?" she asked with widened eyes as she took a sip on her drink.

I told her everything, that happened last night.

VIDHI POV
I heard everything curiously and was quite excited after hearing everything.

"Y/n, I think it's gonna be very interesting." I said tapping my fingers on the table excitedly.

"yeah, I think the same" she replied calmly not like me feeling over energized. I could tell that she is upset by the fact that Johnny is the killer of several innocent people. I sighed before thinking something to distract her.

"Hey! Y/n let's go to the park."

I took her to the park, we were taking a round of park the weather was beautiful, the sky was gorgeous, sunshine kissing our faces while some children playing across us. Their laughs and smiles were so beautiful. The breeze brushing against our faces was such a feeling of relaxation. Y/n was on a call so I decided to go towards the children playing. She hasn't come for a while so I decided to check over her when I saw her eyes were filled with tears and without telling me anything she went.