BASE IN BASEMENT

VIDHI POV
I took rest for a while, then I checked my temperature. As, it was normal so I was feeling good. I wanted to know plan for misson so I went to Y/n's room.

I found that Y/n wasn't their. I need to drink water so I went to kitchen, as I was returning to living room I found Y/n coming from basement.

Y/N POV
I wanted to take out some information so I went to basement. As their is a door at basement reveling mine private base or lab. I keep their each and everything about every mission.

I worked their for a while after working I started moving towards my room and I found Vidhi in living room.

VIDHI POV
She took my hand and started walking towards basement. She took me their and typed some password on keypad present beside a door.

The door opened and I saw something that made me shock.

"Y/n! What's this?"

"it's our private lab here we will keep each and every information." She replied.

"wow, Y/n you are so cool."

"aah! Vidhi we are secret agent. We have to be cool."

"Come on we will work first and then will go for shopping." She replied.

***

Y/N POV
We worked till lunch time. We both were so focused that we didn't realize time.

We were so focused that we didn't knew about time.

"Oh my god! Vidhi......" I said a little louder and in surprised tone.

As, I said this Vidhi flinched and......

"huh! w... what happened?" She said.

"it's already lunch time. And we are working here, then who will prepare lunch."

"aah.... Yeah, I also forget about it come on let's go." Vidhi hurriedly replied.

We went from basement and found everyone on dining table with food. And Jin came with two plates.

"you both also come and have lunch." Jin said.

"Jin you made this?"

"yes, Y/n you go and sit beside Tae." Jin said.

"Well we're thinking of going to shopping, you wanna join?"

"Yeah great idea." Jungkook said and then started digging in.

***

TAEHYUNG POV
I was there in my room thinking about Y/n. I think I have started gaining feelings for her already.

Maybe not but maybe yes.

I can't ignore my feelings once again.
I can't loose my loved one once again.
I don't wanna be ended up with something unsaid once again.

I want to tell her about my feelings but how will I?

But what if she didn't accepted me?

What if she's already with someone?

What if she doesn't feel the same?

Should I really confess her or ignore my feelings?

My mind was filled up with so many things and I couldn't decide anything what to do next so, I called everyone in my room.

"what happened Tae?" Namjoon hyung asked me in concern.

"Tell us..... Fast." Hoseok hyung said.

"yeah, what's the matter? You ruined my precious sleep" Yoongi hyung said with a kinda pissed off look.

"Hey stop it, let him speak." Jin hyung said, finally stopping everyone from showering questions on me further and letting me to speak.

"Thanks, hyung." I replied.

"actually I think, I have feelings for
Y/n."

As, I complete this sentence Jimin started teasing me.

"oh! That's good to hear Tae but you know what I think that she doesn't like you."
Jimin said while smirking and that made my overthinking ass to overthink one more time.

"I knew it! I knew it that she doesn't like me back."

"Jimin is right. Maybe I should not confess her and shrug off the feelings." I said and that made others especially Jimin to look at me with weird expressions.

"You serious? Like really? Yah pabo I was joking around with you and you took my words seriously." Jimin said let out a slight sigh.

"Yeah! How can you take his words seriously? You know no one neither takes his words seriously nor him seriously." Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin making him a bit annoying.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook I'll show you what's the consequences of messing with me." Jimin said and glared at him.

"Really? What will you do?" Jungkook said making Jimin to roll his eyes and then to smirk.

"I'll add pineapple, salt and curd into your precious banana milk." Jimin said that made Jungkook's eyes go wide and that's when Jin hyung smacked Jimin's head.

"yah we are here to listen Taehyung not you both so- " he was cut off by both of them saying, "sorry hyung" at the same time.

"Tae you shouldn't ignore, well it depends on you but it would be great if you let it out." Hobi hyung said while giving me a smile I looked at others who were looking at me with the same genuine smiling face, assuring me that it's alright.

"I want to know she likes me back or not."

"don't worry Tae we will help you."

***

"yah what's taking you so long?" Jimin came to my room as soon as I completed getting ready to go to shopping as discussed while eating lunch.

"Come let's go." I said and was about to close the door of my room when Jimin said, "I wonder how much time will you take to get ready on your wedding day, please get ready before bride." He said sarcastically making me scoff.

"Shut up!" I said making him laugh and then we headed to living room seeing everyone waiting for us.

Did I really took so much time?

But then I saw that the girls were yet to come downstairs.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi hyung asked me.

"I was not getting my shoes so I have to search it an- " I was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming from behind me which made me to turn and then I saw both ladies coming towards us.

My eyes fell on Y/n and only the word came out of my lips is, "pretty"

And then we finally got into the car going for shopping as planned.

-