SAVAGE FIGHT

Y/N POV We all reached shopping center

Y/N POV
We all reached shopping center. All were busy in their own shopping and here I was confused in choosing dress.

So I went to Vidhi for her help. As soon as I went to her I saw some boys irritating her. I was about to run towards her but, before I could move to her, Taehyung and Jimin came their and they handle the situation.

I sighed in relief. Then other members also came  as they were about to pick a fight.

What are they doing? Are they planning to fight and that too here?

Should I stop them? Or should I watch?

After thinking for some seconds I decided to watch everyone's move.

I think I should just watch for now if something happens then I'll handle next.
Then one of them pulled Vidhi and points gun towards her......

All freezed, I rushed towards them and kicked on the guy's hand and the gun fell on ground.

Vidhi quickly ran towards members and I started fighting. All were shocked and amazed to see my this side.

I punched one's face so hard that he fell down. I pulled hair of other guy and smashed his head to wall and he also fell down, one of them was trying to pick the gun, but I put my leg in between the gun and his hand.

He turned his face towards me and I kicked him on his face. While fighting I got a cut on my hand. They all ran, my hand was bleeding.

"Vidhi are you fine? Do they hurt you?" I asked.

"no, I am fine." She replied.

"that's a relief!"

"Y/n, you are such a savage." Jimin said.

"Yeah! You are so cool, from where did you learn those moves." Jungkook said that made me to smile at him.

Before I could say anything, Tae noticed my bleeding hand and.....

"Y/n! Your hand is bleeding come on let's go to hospital." Tae said.

"no... no it's just a simple cut. And why  hospital I don't want to go please Tae." I replied.

TAEHYUNG POV
First I was very shocked, because I haven't seen a girl fighting like that. I was so busy in my thoughts.

"now this girl is driving me crazy."

Suddenly, I noticed her bleeding hand. She didn't wanted to go hospital.

"Tae please! Please! I don't wanna go." she said with puppy eyes.

I was against it but she said it with such cuteness that I couldn't resist.

-