DISTANCE

Time flies so fast and days are spending well

Time flies so fast and days are spending well. Taehyung is not at home and I took a day off today, so I have been planning to give him something special in the dinner.

TAEHYUNG POV
I was driving to home when I got a call from boss.

It must be something related to mission.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung, we got an information that they are dropping their plan to approach Susan."

"Well, it can be a trap."

"Yeah, that's why I've confirmed it and it's true that they have dropped the plan. So, you all can come back now."

With this the conversation ended and now, only one thought is roaming in my mind. I know Y/n is so dedicated towards her work and I can't stay here for long. I have to let her know.

***

Taking a long breath I told Y/n that I have to go back.

"I can't come with you." Those were the words that came out of her mouth.

"But- " She cut my words off

"But what? You know I can't leave everything here just like I did before. I don't wanna repeat the same mistake again."

I took a deep breath before saying, "I have to go Y/n, I have to take my flight in 2 days."

"Why don't you stay with me here?" She asked me.

"Just like you I can't leave everything either."

"Distance will not fade our feelings for each other. You can go, it will be a little tough but we can go through it." She said that before I kissed her forehead and wrapped my hands around her.

"I love you Y/n."

She passed a warm smile before saying, "I love you too."

Our lips attached, diving into the moment we kissed each other. Forgetting everything just having each other by side.

"Let's have some wine." I suggested and she nodded in response.

The night spent well with wine, cuddles and kisses.

Quiting won't solve the problem instead finding solution together will.

-