THE IDEA

Y/N POV I woke up with a heavy headache the pain was enough in making me feel like it will tear apart

Y/N POV
I woke up with a heavy headache the pain was enough in making me feel like it will tear apart. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before remembering all the mess happened a while ago and moved my footsteps towards downstairs. Everyone was sitting more likely thinking and discussing about something so I moved to them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked grasping their attention towards me.

"Y/n? Are you alright now? When did you wake up?" Taehyung asked as he came to me with a worried expression. That's the moment I also remembered about his confession. A feeling of guilt started building up inside me as I just stood there with my mouth shut.

"Umm.... We were just thinking that how Jennie went in basement." Hoseok said.

"Its all my mistake, I didn't change the password of entrance."

"Aah! It's so frustrating." I said as my hand went up to my hair messing it in frustration.

"Hey Y/n, don't stress yourself, please  for me." Taehyung said.

As he said this everyone looked at him with their mouth hung open.

"You confessed her?" Jin asked.

"Um.. Yeah, I have." he replied with a smile while scratching back of his neck but instantly dropped it.

"That's good to hear but why aren't you happy then? " Yoongi asked clearly noticing Taehyung's sudden duality.

"Hey guys, can anyone tell me that what's going on?" Vidhi asked.

"Oh! Come on Vidhi don't be silly."

"They both are dating now." Jungkook said and giggled.

"Wait! Who told you we are dating, We are not." I said raising my brows.

As I said this Taehyung came closer to me, hold my hand and......

"You don't need to be shy." Taehyung said.

"I'm not shy. I'm serious." I replied with an almost expressionless face. Trying not to show any signs to him. I did that from the start, I don't wanna let anyone know what's going inside of me. And sometimes this create problems as it became a habit of me now keeping most of the things secret and to my self, just to myself.

As no one understands me, I understood but I'm not used to be understood.

"What are you saying Y/n, you love me right?" Taehyung asked, I was surprised because I haven't showed any hints of me having feelings for him but then too he was so sure about it.

I love him too but I can't!

I'm sorry Tae but I have to hurt your feelings.

"umm... No! I don't have feelings for you."

"That's bullshit! I know you love me." He again stated leaving me astound.

"No I don't Taehyung." I said calmly, not wanting to create drama.

"Just look into my eyes and say it one more time. I promise I'll not talk about this from now on. I know you love me, the way you look at me, the way you care for me, it tells everything Y/n so don't lie please." I looked at him. His eyes looking into mine with so much love and loyalty that it made me feel more guilty in denying his confession.

"If you think that I'll break your heart, then it's not true. I love you so much and I'll never ever hurt you." a tear slipped from his eye. I couldn't see him cry because of me so I let out that was stuck in my heart.

"Huh! Tae it's true that I love you too. I love you so much." he looked at me and showed his heart warming smile but it faded as I continued.

"but, we can't be together."

"W-why? What's the problem?" his voice cracked.

"A-Actually, I want to focus on my mission, after all this shit happened I need to be more careful. If they'll know about us then they'll try to hurt you and I don't want that."

"Don't worry Y/n we all will help you in the mission." Yoongi said.

"Yes, he is right. We will help you, you don't need to lose your love." Hoseok said.

"Then, how come don't you join as a secret agent?" I asked.

"Great idea Y/n, it will be fun. Working with them all." Vidhi said.

"Ok then, I will talk to boss and your training will start soon." I said.

"So..... What about us?" Tae asked in low voice.

I went near Taehyung and hugged him.

"I am sorry Tae. I've hurted your feelings. But, now no one can stop us from loving each other. I'm all yours, only yours."

He broke the hug and looked at my eyes before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Ok guys, let's celebrate." Jin said.

***

I was on bed, scooped in Taehyung's arms while he was caressing me. I looked at him and he placed a peck on my lips. His grip around me tightened not letting me go away from him.

"You make me shy." he giggled at my words before capturing my lips in a sweet and devouring kiss. His soft lips moving in a perfect rhythm with mine. His hands roaming all over my back while my hands were playing with his hair.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He slowly moved towards my neck kissing it softly. He cupped my cheek and kissed my earlobe.

"Tae." I whispered in a soft voice.

"I'm not ready yet." he looked at me and smiled clearly getting what I was trying to say.

"It's ok let's just cuddle and sleep." he placed a kiss on my forehead again and then both of us drifted into sleep.

-