THEY FOUND HER

VIDHI POV We both explored a bit and had our sweet time but when we were about to return I saw a familiar face

VIDHI POV
We both explored a bit and had our sweet time but when we were about to return I saw a familiar face. My body got frozen the moment I saw a girl with same face as her. She looked exactly like her. Maybe it's her only and not someone else, but how can it be possible as she's dead. She can't come again. Maybe I'm just mistaken.

Or maybe she never died.

I was about to go to the girl I saw but Jimin called for me so I just shrugged it off as we needed to get back.

The whole ride was so quiet but Jimin broke the silence by asking, "Is their anything bothering you? You look stressed. If their is something then please tell me."

I shook my head and gave him a slight smile before saying, "it's just I'm tired. That's it."

I tried to shrugged it off but as we were getting closer to our destination my assumption was getting more stronger.

***

"Oh you're here, you know what we got that girl." Jungkook said, he was about to continue but I spoke.

"Guys I want to tell you something very important."

"Oh! Come on Vidhi their is nothing important, that you loved exploring Japan." Jimin said that's when I glared at him.

"Oh shut up Jimin, its not that. How can you assume it, I didn't even uttered a single till now " I replied.

"If it's very important then tell us." Jin said.

"Guys, when we were at shopping mall, I saw her."

"You saw whom?" Yoongi asked.

"I SAW Y/N! SHE'S ALIVE."

"What? Stop kidding us, you know she... she's no more." Namjoon said, his voice clearly indicating gloominess in it.

"Did you saw her face clearly? Did you met her?" Hoseok asked.

"Umm I didn't talk to her but I am sure she was her."

"Aish! You must have mistaken someone else with her." Jimin said. I sighed before focusing my eyes on Taehyung who was just watching everything.

"Taehyung I'm saying truth." I was about to speak more further when Taehyung spoke.

"Vidhi enough, she's dead. You're mistaken. Everyone should take rest now as we need to go tomorrow." His tone was a bit cold. I tried hard to make  everyone believe that I really saw her but that didn't helped so I just moved to my room.

Maybe I'm really mistaken.

***

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
I was doing some paperwork in my cabin.

When Lucy barged in and said, "Susan, their are some people and want to meet you."

"Ok! Send them in."

I simply replied her and was about to continue but, unfortunately an important file fell down from my hand under the table so I bend to pick it up.

TAEHYUNG POV
We went inside the cabin but found it empty.

"Why their is no one here? That girl said that Susan is here" Jungkook asked.

"We must wait for a while." I replied and was looking at the cabin properly, basically I was observing whole surrounding.

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
When I bent down to pick that file that's when I heard some familiar voices. I quickly got up and was out of my mind.

This was unexpected.

"How can this be possible?" Hoseok said.

Suddenly, Taehyung came and hugged me. I was in shock too that's the reason I let him hug me but when reality hit me I  broke the hug.

"What the heck....What are you doing?"

"Y/n, you are alive then what was all that?" He asked, who was someone I once loved.

Or maybe now too.

"What's wrong with you all why are you calling me Y/n?"

Suddenly Lucy, Drek and Anna entered.

"Susan what's going on are you busy?" Drek asked.

"Lucy I'm going home just cancel all my meetings."

With that I just went from their. Taehyung tried stopping me but I managed to get out of thier.

-