SURPRISE

I took a deep breath, my heart beating so fast

I took a deep breath, my heart beating so fast. I'm so nervous right now, I shouldn't be But yeah here I'm. Y/n and I are going out for a dinner. She is carrying our child what could be more amazing than it.

"Tae you ready?" I turned to witness Y/n looking gorgeous as always.

"Hmm" I nodded my head and we both moves towards the restaurant. I have my flight tomorrow so I wanted to make today's day special.

***

She is the one, I can't get enough of. I'm lucky to have her in my life. Last one year was so traumatizing for me but the amount of happiness I'm getting now is not expressable in words.

She makes me happy and the child inside her makes me even more happy.

"Where are we going?" She asked while sitting beside me. I looked at her before shifting my eyes again on road.

"Your favorite restaurant." The way she smiled after hearing it caught me off guard. How can someone be this adorable.

"We're here."

We had our dinner.

Y/N POV
It was a perfect dinner, calm and beautiful weather with cold breeze brushing against my skin, my favorite food and my favorite person all together what else I could ask for. We were on our way to home when he suddenly took a turn towards the way to beach.

"Wait are we going to beach?"

"Yeah we are, love." He smiled and replied.

***

The cold water hitting against my feet feels so good. I felt him wrapping his hands around my waist hugging me from back and placing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"I wanna show you something." He grabbed my hand and took me a little far from where we were standing before.

After taking few steps I saw a mesmerizing view and I couldn't believe my eyes

This man is too good to be true, he knows what I like.

"This is so adorable Tae." I kissed his cheek and he passed me his perfect and heart melting smile.

"It is adorable but not more than you." I love this, him making me feel wanted and loved this feeling is so good.

"Y/n?" I hummed in the response,

"Turn around my love." I did as he said and was stunned to look him on his one knee with a box of ring in his hand.

"Will you let me make you and our baby officially mine? Will you marry me Y/n?" My eyes started shedding tears. Gosh! I'm too overwhelmed right now.

"Yes!" I said while nodding he made me wear the ring and hugged me tightly.
The next moment we were kissing each other, devouring the love and feelings we have for each other.

-