MEMORIES OF PAST

TAEHYUNG POV I sat with tears filled eyes and a photo of the one and only love of my life Y/n

TAEHYUNG POV
I sat with tears filled eyes and a photo of the one and only love of my life Y/n. It's  strange that we haven't been together for even a week and I lost her. Jungkook suggested me a couple of times to try to find someone else as he don't want his best friend to be lost in his own world with the memories of her and act miserable.

"Y/n, you know it's been 1 year since you left me."

"In last 1 year, things changed a lot."

"I miss you a lot. I don't know why but, always I feel like you are not dead, you are alive." A tear slip down my eye.

"Huh! I know I'm imagining things but, I wish this could be possible in real life." I let out a chuckle, thinking how everything messed up when I thought we'll be so happy together.

I decided to be the perfect one for her. I thought I'll take care of her, spoil her with my love and treat her like a treasure. I've heard that true love comes only once in a lifetime and I was sure that she was that love of mine. It was the connection that can't be expressed. I thought that I'll wake her up with breakfast in the morning even though I don't like to ruin her sleep. She slept and will not wake up ever that hurts me more. My heart feels heavier than before.

"I love you so much Y/n even though you're not here but I still love you."

"I feel so cold since the day you walk out of my life." Tears. That's what were running down my cheeks non stop even though I tried to not cry but that didn't helped me.

"I miss you Y/n."

Suddenly, the door opened reveling Jungkook. He was looking extremely happy. So I quickly wiped off my tears.

"Hey Jungkook what happened?"

"Tae! I'm so happy." He yelled as he was very happy.

"First tell me what's the matter?"

"You know what...... Jimin confessed to Vidhi." He replied.

"Wait what! Really are you kidding me?"

"No.... It's true." He replied.

"When? And why didn't you all called me while he was confessing her?"

"Leave it, let's go." Jungkook said.

We went downstairs, all were very happy. That made my lips to curve into a slight smile.

"I wish, if Y/n would be here." Vidhi said.  That's when again my smile dropped.

***

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
I was sitting in my cabin, doing some paperwork. I've been settled in Japan finely. Before I used to work under Drek but after that night everything changed that day when we finally signed one of the most profitable deal. Now with the help of Drek I have my own company. Not gonna lie but if he didn't helped me then I wouldn't have made it. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Good morning ma'am."

"Lucy, I told you not to be formal." I replied.

"Ma'am, but I am your assistant." Lucy replied.

"So what? You are my assistant but my friend too."

"Ok! But yeah, I came here to tell you that Drek wanna meet you." Lucy said and smiled.

"Ok, I'm coming did Anna also came with him?"

"Yes, she also came." Lucy said and that made me to give an 'oh ok' look.

We both went towards them. Finally reaching and finding them two arguing. It was a small argument filled with love.

Seeing them this happy made me a little jealous that I couldn't get that happiness. Their is an argument I have to deal with almost everyday. The argument between my heart and my mind.

"Hey, Susan how are you doing?" Anna asked snapping be back to reality.

"I am absolutely fine. By the way how is your love life going?"

As, I asked this she blushed a little.

"Susan, why don't you date anyone?" Drek asked.

As, he said this some memories popped out in front of my eyes, of me and Taehyung. I was about to cry but, I controlled myself.

"You know, I don't want to waste my time on dating anyone."

"I want to focus on my work more." I replied.

"Aah! We know that. This is the reason you are the inspiration for many interns." Drek said.

"But still I think you should try. It is a blessing to be with someone who will love you, who will take care of you like you're the only treasure he wants to be with him. And -" I cut her words before she speaks more.

"Let's go to my cabin and discuss about the meeting."

***

TAEHYUNG POV
We all decided to go out. I was in my room suddenly, it started raining I moved towards window of my room and was admiring the view. The sound of rain water was so soothing.

I recalled that moment when we all were playing in the rain where Y/n slipped and I caught her. That moment will be locked in my heart.

I was busy in my thoughts. Suddenly, Vidhi and Jimin entered. I turned towards them and found that they both were continually teasing each other.

"Tae I hate you!" Jimin said that made me to look at him with shocked face.

"What have I done?"

I was confused, and Vidhi interrupted,
"Don't say anything to him..

"Tae you know what, he wants to kill you and that too because I just said that Tae is very handsome."

"Oh! I will kill him and make a special kind of dinner." Jimin said.

"Is that so, then I will kill you too and use some pieces of Jimin for garnishing the dish. " Vidhi replied.

"You can't kill me. If you will kill me then how will I marry you?" Jimin said to Vidhi.

"Then why you want to kill him? Huh!" Vidhi said to Jimin

"You both stop it! Will you? Always fighting like kids." I showed that I was annoyed because of them but deep down I found it cute to argue like that.

"Ok!" They both replied.

"Tae get ready. We have to go after some time." Vidhi said.

They both left and I started being dressing up.

-