START OF MISSION

VIDHI POV
I was not knowing Johnny well. But I knew that they were childhood friends. So I calm her down.

"Y/n calm down please."

"I don't know how to react now." she said and let out a sob.

"it's okay just stay strong I'm here with you." I said while giving her an assuring smile.
And then we went to our respective house.

Y/N POV
Still, I was not considering that Johnny is the one whom I have to kill. I went to my home, as soon as I entered, I saw that my parents were talking and laughing with Johnny's parents.

And then I remembered, that Johnny's family was suppose to come for dinner.

"Why Johnny, why only you have to be that?" I was crying inside. Suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts, it was mom.

"Y/n, where were you till now? Come and have dinner with us" my mom said.

I nodded 'yes'. And went to the dining table. I started eating and saw that Johnny was looking at me with a smile.

But, I ignored and started being rude to him, as he was now only a criminal for me, whom I have to kill.

"Johnny, stop staring me and focus on your food" I said rudely and went to my room, sat on my bed thinking about a plan.

JOHNNY POV
I didn't react to her, because we often had fight and she always gets angry. But this time, I felt something weird, Y/n started ignoring me. She never ignored me.

Anyways, I will talk to her later. We finished our dinner and went home. I entered my room as soon as I entered, I got a call.

*On call*
"hello, did you got any information?" I asked.

"yes sir, we got to know the name of that agent who has given the duty to kill you" The guy replied.

"good, tell me the name I will kill that person" I replied with a smirk.

"sir she is a girl, name Y/n" He replied.

My eyes widened, as I heard Y/n's name.

"what rubbish! Do you have any photo of her?" I asked.

"yes sir, I am sending you" He replied.

I hanged up and saw the photo.
As I saw the photo my eyes widened and mouth hanging, I got shocked because it was Y/n.

Is she a secret agent?

Y/N POV
I came out of the bathroom, after being freshed up and layed on my bed. I got a call, it was from Johnny.

*On call*
"hey, Y/n."

"listen Johnny, I am not in a mood to talk to you and this will be the last time I am talking to you and better not to ask reason" I said rudely.

"oh! Shut up Y/n....you are so talkative I know that this is gonna be the last time talking to you and I know the reason, you are a bloody secret agent, right? Well, it will be fun" He replied.

"Ok then, I swear I'll not let you get what you want."

"huh? Really! Let's see." He said.

I hanged up and laid on my bed as well as went to sleep.

*Next morning *

Y/N POV
I woke up a bit late. As I was tensed because of last day. I took a look on my phone  and I saw Vidhi's missed call. So I ring a call to her.

*On call*
"hey, Vidhi good morning."

"good morning" she replied with a soft chuckle.

"Umm.... Why did you called me?"

"actually, I want to discuss with you about mission I think we should start with our mission" she replied.

"Vidhi, mission is already started" I said.

"what do you mean, and how?" she asked.

"I will tell you, when we will meet" I said.

"ok, then let's meet at the cafeteria" she said.

"ok, bye" by saying this I hanged up and went to take shower.
--