PEACEFUL MORNING

Y/N POV

I woke up by hearing my most irritating enemy, mine alarm clock. Before wasting a single minute, I took a shower and went downstairs for my breakfast.

I sat on the dining table with a confusion that what's wrong with my family members..... Why they are behaving like that.

As I took my seat my mom came running towards me and asked me to take a thermometer.......

"sweetie take this thermometer and check your temperature."

"but why mom I'm alright what's wrong" I asked in confusion.

"dad what happen to her why she is behaving like that."

"Nothing happened to me you lazy ass." Mom said in angry tone and my dad chuckled.

"How come you woke up early? Is their something special?" Mom asked with sarcasm.

Ugh so sarcastic!

"Yeah! I'm getting married today." I said and my dad chocked on his food.

"WHAT? Do you have any idea what are you saying?" Mom freaked out.

"Why are you freaking out? You were the one who wanted something special to woke me up." I said and my dad let out a small laugh.

"She got that attitude from you." Dad said to mom while laughing.

"Yah change your attitude or else you'll get food only once a day." Mom warned me.

"I know that won't happen."

"Why are you so stubborn huh?" Mom asked me.

"Cause I'm your one and only daughter." I said and quickly moved to my room.

I thrown myself on the bed and suddenly got a call.

As I saw the caller ID. I took my phone. It was from my boss.

*on call*

"Hey, Y/n good morning."

"Good morning, sir" I replied.

"Y/n we got a new mission for you."

"What really? I'll be their soon." I said and hung up.

I went downstairs and found my parents eating breakfast.

"Y/n come and eat." Dad said.

"Umm no I'll be leaving."

"Yah you are not going without eating, come and eat." Mom said and gestured me to sit.

"Ugh I told you I'm leaving and also I'm not hungry."

"Don't be a brat breakfast is so necessary." Mom started with her lecture.

"Uh I know everything already so I'll be going now bye." I said and headed out.

-

A/n: I know this is a bit filmy but stay tuned and keep reading for twists.