MISSION REVEALED

VIDHI POV
I saw Y/n, coming towards me. I was damn sure that she knows what just happened and why.......

"what happened Y/n?"

Y/N POV
I went to her, she was kinda confused and worried.

"Vidhi are you alright?" I hugged her and asked.

"Yeah I'm but what just happened?" she asked.

Should I tell her?

Of course not I can't just reveal my identity. But I think I'll need her help.

VIDHI POV
I was in so much confusion.Suddenly she said......

"Vidhi, actually I wanna let you know something and want you to help me."

"Hey, don't you tell me that your mom kicked you out of your home." I said and giggled.

"Aish! I'm serious." she said with a low pitch, well she's serious.

"Well I think you're really serious. Ok then what kind of help?"

She was about to say when I cut her words off.

"Hey you didn't told me that who were them and how you came to know I was in trouble?" I asked her, she took a deep breath.

"Well I'm here to answer that so listen to me carefully." she said and I was waiting for her answer.

"Umm Vidhi actually I'm a secret agent." she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"You told me that you're serious is this called as serious?" I asked while raising my brow.

"Yah! I'm serious." she said and I don't know why I was feeling like this is true.

"Is that really true? If yes then prove."

She didn't said anything this time instead she grabbed my wrist and took me somewhere. The moment, we reach I was shock to see, it was looking like a suspence movie studio.

"Just stop it you brought me here to see the movie shooting." I whined while she gave me an annoyed look.

Y/N POV
I was so annoyed with her cause she's wasn't ready to believe so I dragged her inside while she blabbering something that I ignored. I straight took her to boss.

BOSS POV
I saw Y/n, with a girl. So I asked her....

"who is she?" pointing towards the girl.

"she is Vidhi, mine new mission partner" She replied.

Y/N POV
"Mission partner? Don't tell me you're gonna be acting in this movie." Vidhi said and I again gave her an annoyed look.

"Vidhi I'm serious." I said and took out my gun as she startled.

"A gun?" she said, startled.

"And now also if you don't believe then I'll shoot you."I said in irritated tone.

"ok-ok I believe you, sorry for irritating you." she said and I let a sigh out.

BOSS POV
"You want her to be your mission partner replacement of Jennie?" I asked and she nodded.

"she is a hacker.I can fight and she can hack anything, what else we need?" she said with a smile.

"What? You're sure? How can I trust her?"

"Yes, I'm sure and you have to trust her well I'll be with her too and you trust me that I know for sure." I said with assuring smile.

I thought for a while and then nodded.

"ok, but is Vidhi agree to you?" I asked her in confusion.

Y/n turned to Vidhi and she smiled same goes with Vidhi. So I understood that Vidhi agreed.

"ok, so Y/n and Vidhi let me know you the mission. First, take a deep breath. So, their is a boy, who has done many illegal work and now, he is gonna do bomb blast over here, in Seoul. So you both have to stop this all."

Y/N POV
I heard the mission, and told Vidhi to take some information about him.

"ok! But boss, what is his name?" I asked.

As I asked this..... I saw that my boss's smile fainted. And I was out of my mind, when I heard his name.

He was JOHNNY. My heart broken into pieces and tears started shedding from my eyes.

"W-why always with me? First Jennie and now Johnny" I said while tears running down my cheeks.