JEALOUSY

I woke up, did my morning routine and went to Vidhi's room to talk about mission.

I knocked on the door before entering but, as I entered I saw that Vidhi wasn't in her room.

"where does she go?" I asked myself.

I was about to leave, but I heard some noise from backyard. I went to window to see what's their. And I saw that all were their playing and throwing water on eachother.

What's wrong with them?

I saw Taehyung running behind Vidhi with a bucket of water and others were playing with water.

I was watching them with jealousy in my eyes. I was very jealous.

"why am I feeling jealous? Aah! Why Vidhi is being close to him?" I asked myself.

"why do I care? Let them do what they want." I shrugged it off and started watching them all playing and enjoying like kids.

***

Since, they were playing with water and then it started raining. They all screamed as they got to heaven.

Suddenly, lightning flashed in the sky and Vidhi hugged Taehyung. Now I couldn't resist and I moved to backyard. I started taking steps towards them.

As, it was raining so ground became a little slippery and muddy and I was taking steps faster and because of I missed my balance and was going to fall but before my body could touch the ground two strong arms were wrapped around my waist preventing me from falling. I opened my eyes to see who it was and he was none other than Taehyung.

My head was on his chest. I was able to hear his heartbeat. Water dripping and striking our bodies with the the sound of raindrops, which felt like a melody. Our eyes hooking with each other, his brown as deep as ocean eyes looking at mine. It felt so heavenly that I don't want it to stop. His embrace was so comfortable that I want to be in it for forever.
His wet hair was so adorable and swear he was looking damn hot in the rain. It felt just like a romantic movie scene. The scene I don't wanna end.

I didn't want to stop that moment but, we broke eye contact when we heard someone's fake cough and it was none another than Jimin.

"if, you both are done then let me remind you that we are also here and watching you." Jimin said while smirking.

TAEHYUNG POV
I was lost in y/n's eyes. She was looking so gorgeous in rain. Her heavenly body fit right in my hands while her eyes staring deep into my soul. I felt a sudden urge to kiss her and I was about to lean in when I heard Jimin's fake cough and that's when the reality hit me and I immediately put her down.

"Are you alright Y/n?" she just nodded and started walking towards the door.
All started walking towards door too but I just stood their while watching her and her movements.

Y/N POV
I was walking. I noticed that Taehyung was behind. I turned and saw that he was just staring me with his lovely eyes.

Why he gotta be so adorable?

I went towards him and hold his hand.

"come on Taehyung, what happened? Let's go in."

As, I hold his hand I felt something different with the touch, my heart was beating at immense speed. I tried to remove my hand but, Taehyung hold my wrist and pulled me. That took me off guard.

His face was so close to mine that made my heart to skip a beat and my cheeks to turn crimson red hinting blush on my face. I didn't want him to see me like that so I just moved my head down but Taehyung hold my chin and made me to look at him and that's when he noticed that I was blushing.

"Y/n, why are you blushing?" he asked.

"huh, umm... Taehyung, can we talk inside?" I replied.

"We will go first tell me why are you blushing?" he asked and smirked.

What the fuck should I say now?

"I'm not blushing." I said with a straight look that made him to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh! Ok then come let's go."

***

As, we both entered I saw everyone including Taehyung, shivering they caught fever. I was alright because I wasn't their for much time.

"everyone of you, go to your room and get fresh. Take some rest until I prepare soup for you all." I said.

Everyone went to their respective rooms including me. I changed myself and moved to kitchen and started preparing soup.

***

Everyone was at dinning table digging in the soup.

They all look a little bit better

And that's when Namjoon said, "Y/n, it's very nice, your cooking skills are so nice."

"actually, dinner was better than soup." Jimin said while winking at Vidhi.

"is that so..... I think different." Taehyung said while looking at me.

"hey stop it guys. They both are good." Jin said.

After finishing soup everyone went to their room for taking some rest.

-