Epilogue

18 YEARS LATER

I promised myself to be a great mother to my daughter, and I'm on it till this day. Hari is 20 now and soon to be 21. She's pursuing a career in criminology and even has a boyfriend. They look so good together. They remind me of Taehyung and me in a way. I hope he doesn't break her heart, and if he does, then I'd be sorry for him. I remember Hari catching her ex cheating, so she broke his nose, and I was proud of her.

While she was growing up, we both used to have a movie night every Friday with a pizza.

My company is having a great profit, and everything seems so peaceful indeed it is. Every morning, I drop Hari to her college, and then her boyfriend drops her back home.

Everyone reunites almost once every month. Jin has been married to his girlfriend, who is also his colleague. Namjoon is seeing someone same goes with Hoseok. Jimin has decided to get married to his girl. Yoongi and Jungkook didn't plan on getting married, Yoongi thinks it's too soon to ruin his life, and Jungkook likes to fool around.

Listening to Taehyung's song every night before sleeping and kissing the ring has become my new favorite hobby. I hope he's doing well up there, probably watching me just like I do every day watching the night sky while drinking tea.

I kissed my ring again and closed my eyes, ready to repeat the same routine as every day.

_ _