FLIGHT TO JAPAN

VIDHI POV Walking across the corridor I went to check on Y/n

VIDHI POV
Walking across the corridor I went to check on Y/n. Knocking on the door I waited for a reply but didn't got any.

"Y/n! Y/n please open the door."

But, no response again.

She must be in deep sleep. I should let her rest.

So, I went back to my room.

I was walking when someone pulled me I was about to shower that person with lots of sweet words but stopped when I found that he was Jimin.

"Jimin! What happened? Why you pulled me?"

"Did she open the door? Did you talk to her?"

"No, I think she is in deep sleep. And I am feeling sleepy too so, let me go."

"Ok! Good night." Jimin said.

***

Y/N POV
I went out from back exit. I was making sure that no one could find any clues about me and when I was to move some guards saw me.

They noticed blood on my hand and started coming towards me. No doubt they already came to know that I killed Johnny.

So I started running. They were following me. I ran through a street and saw a car as I took the opportunity and hide behind it waiting for them, while I swiped off sweat from my forehead.

The guards came in search of me and went further from their. I was about to move to my car but, I found a girl crossing road was suddenly, hit by the car.

The driver looked at her and checked if anyone saw him but, good for him as their was no one so he just left like that leaving her. I went to that girl her body was all covered with blood. I was unable to see her face. I decided to take her hospital but she was already dead.

I checked if I could get some information about her. That's my goodness I got a purse and a passport inside it.

Her name was Susan. I thought for a while, and then I took her body to my car and I changed myself with her.

I changed our both's clothes. I wanted that no one could find me so, after changing I took her to the same place and layed her dead body.

My heart beating so fast that it would come out of my chest. Sweat forming, my breath getting heavier. It felt like I'm committing a sin that can't be forgiven. Well it was somehow true. Stealing someone's identity and faking about own death is somehow not correct and considered as a sin.

I don't feel like it's correct.

But still I decided to do it. If commiting this sin will take me to normal life without messed up things and away from the one who hurted me, then I'll commit this sin without any regrets.

I left my ID card and some information about me so everyone could believe that I am dead.

I drove to airport. I entered my flight and sat on my seat. Their was a boy beside me.

"Hi! I am Drek and you..." He said.

"Huh! Hi I'm Y/n...no.. no sorry my name is Susan." I replied.

"Why were you confused while taking your own name?" He asked and chuckled.

"Actually, my friends usually call me Y/n that's why."

"But I don't want anyone call me that." I replied.

I lied intentionally, because now I took Susan's place and I don't want that anyone could know my reality.

"So, why are you going to Japan?" I asked him.

"Actually, I'm going to start a business over their. What about you?" He replied.

"I am not sure. So let me join you how that sounds?" He seems nice and friendly. It was a bit strange to be that frank with someone I just met but what will happen? Will he hurt me? The answer was a big no because I'll not let him. I'll not repeat the same things again.

"That sounds great. So, we are friends now." He smiled.

***

TAEHYUNG POV
I knocked on Y/n's door.

"Y/n please! Open the door please.....Y/n."

Suddenly, I heard Vidhi screaming Y/n's name. I quickly went downstairs and found Jimin was hugging Vidhi and she was crying in fact everyone's eyes were teary.

I went towards them unknown with the reason for them to cry. I was about to ask them the reason for them fucking crying. But, before I could uttered a single word, I heard Y/n's name on news.

I turned towards T.V and found that they were showing news about a girl who died in an accident named Y/n.

Their are so many girls named as Y/n. She's in her room then how can she be the one.

That's what I thought until they showed
her ID card. I couldn't believe my eyes as I fell on my knees and brusted into tears.
Now I was feeling more guilty for letting all this happen.

***

Y/N POV
Last night when our flight landed. Drek offered me to stay at his house, and of course I agreed as I wasn't had any other option.

We had our breakfast and both went to their rooms. Sitting on the bed, scrolling down my phone.

Suddenly, I saw a news of an accident. A tear rolled down my eyes, as I would be the first person to see news of own's accident. I wiped my tear.

I don't know why but my heart says that he must be so sad to loose me. He must be hurted and that made me feel more guilty.

But on the other hand mind says that he's a fucking cheater who didn't have feelings.

But if he didn't have feelings for me then why did he ask me to be with him in the first place. Maybe he wanted to have sex or maybe he just wanted to play around like a playboy.

"I have to overcome that. I can't let him affect me anymore."

"From now onwards Y/n is dead and Susan is alive."

-