DEAL

"Stop right thier

"Stop right thier."

A smile appeared on my face realizing everything will be normal now. I turned around, witnessing Y/n with tears flowing down her cheeks. She came towards me and wrapped her arms around me. I hold her tight, feeling the warmth I lost back then.

I was craving for this warmth.

She pulled away from the hug and straight looked at me.

"I'm s-sorry!" She said while cupping my face.

I couldn't control and placed my lips on her. Kissing her like I never did before. I missed this euphoric feeling.

"I love you." Finally she said it, she doesn't have any idea how much I craved every single day to hear those words.

"I love you more my darling, you'll never be unloved by me."

Yes, she will never be unloved by me. She is too well tangled in my soul and I don't complain about it. Meeting her wasn't an accident, but if it was then meeting her was a very good and beautiful accident.

***

Click, click, click....all I can hear from Y/n's room is the clicking sound of her laptop's keys. I walked inside her room with a cup of coffee and sat beside her after placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Is it necessary to work at this hour? It's literally almost 2 am."

"I've to do it, you know this deal will be a massive success for the company. You should sleep, it was a tiring day for you too." She said and sipped her coffee.

"Time with you fly like nothing, it feels like we got together yesterday only. Ah! I know I'm being too much now but it's true." She passed a small laugh and came towards me, I pulled her and made her sit on my laps. She wrapped her hands around my neck slowly taking them towards my hair and our lips met again.

Things are getting normal since that day, it's almost a week from that day and we are happy to have each other by our side.

She broke the kiss and smiled as well as got up and went back to her work.

"At least let me enjoy the kiss fully." I whined.

"Once I'm done grabbing this deal then not just only kisses, you can have whatever you want." She said that made me to smile then smirk.

"Alright! In that case I'll sleep today because tomorrow's night is gonna be long." I said and winked at her before laying on bed.

"Just try to not be a work freak and come to sleep on time." She nodded and with that I stepped into the journey to my dreamland.

***

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
"So let's start with the meeting Mr.Jung."
With that our meeting started with all the presentations and all. Company's whole staff worked really hard to get it successful.

After few hours of discussion, finally that moment came for whom everyone was waiting.

"So the deal is done. We keep looking forward to work with your company miss Susan." The deal was done, everyone was filled with joy.

After few minutes my phone started to ring, it was none other than Taehyung so I had to answer it.

"Hello?"

"So how does it went?" I smiled before answering.

"We...got the deal, yay!" I exclaimed with full joy.

"I knew you'd grab it. I'm so proud of you my love."

***

I got home and was greeted by the person I care a lot with a dinner set on the table.

Dim light, perfect dinner, and the man of my life looking at me with love and his sweet smile, this sweet gesture. What else could I ask for. Soon the dinner was done with the beer we drank.

We were in our bedroom when Tae started kissing me, it was soft but soon turned into a heated make out session. He layed me down with pinning both of my hands beside my head, our fingers intertwining with each other, giving me a tingling feeling in my belly.

He pushed his body against mine making a small moan escape in the kiss.

"You want it?" He asked in a whispery tone and I passed a nod as an answer.

We committed the sin which was filled with pain, pleasure and love.

-