SURPRISE- II

TAEHYUNG POV I took a deep breath before looking to my side just to see my luggage packed

TAEHYUNG POV
I took a deep breath before looking to my side just to see my luggage packed.

"Tae are you done baby?" I heard my lady's voice and took the luggage as well as went down.

"Yes my love." I kissed her lips as well as her belly, then we both headed towards the airport.

***

"Bye my love."

"Dad will be back after a month." I said caressing her belly.

"I'll be back, till that take care of yourself as well as of our baby."

"Um-hm don't worry. Be safe!" She said, I kissed her forehead before turning around to go. We both waved at each other and I headed towards the flight gate.

***

SUSAN (Y/N) POV
This home feels so empty without him, I've been doing work from home since doctor told me to take rest and to not give myself exertion. It's been one week since Taehyung went back. We do face time each other but I miss his presence, I miss his warmth. I miss him.

My phone rang I looked and picked it up quickly.

"Hey Jungkook!" It's been a while since he called.

"Hey Y/n or soon to be mom." I giggled at his statement.

"How is my champ doing?" He asked from the other side of phone.

"Perfectly fine, your champ's mama is taking a good care." I said with a wide smile.

"That's good! By the way I called to let you know that Tae won't be able to call you today as he got a meeting to attend and we don't have any idea how much time it will take so he told you to not wait for the call. He'll directly call you tomorrow and take proper rest."

"Oh okay no worries, thanks Jungkook for letting me know." We talked about random stuff for a while before hanging up.

"Come baby let's go and sleep, your dad will talk tomorrow"

***

It's almost a month now and as he said he'll be coming back after a month. I'm eagerly waiting for him to be back. I don't exactly know the day he'll be back so I called him to confirm the day.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?" He said as soon as the call was received by him.

"Fine but we both miss you. When will you be back honey?" I asked him. The absence of him was killing me so badly.

"I'll be coming in 2 days." Those words made my heart to be at a little rest. I missed him so damn much. Finally! I'll be able to see him in 2 days. I just have to wait for 2 days that's not a big deal.

TAEHYUNG POV
I miss my love so much. Gosh!! This girl don't have any idea how much I love her and how much she mean to me. Plus she's carrying our child now and I'll be able to meet them both in just 2 days what else I could ask for.

***

So finally today is the day I'll be flying to Japan. I started to move to towards the airport when I got a call from Y/n.

"Yes my love"

"I'm so excited to meet you!" She said, she sounded so joyful that made me smile.

"How are you and baby?"

"We both are perfectly fine and just waiting for you to be with us as soon as possible."

"Don't worry my lady I'll be there soon. I'm heading to airport."

"Okay be safe! I love you."

"I love you too." With that I hanged up and moved to airport.

-