SHIFTING TO THE HOUSE

TAEHYUNG POV
They all were introducing themselves to each other and smiling. But, suddenly they stopped and.......

"Tae, have you booked the hotel?" Jin hyung asked me.

I was going to say 'No' but before I could say anything. Y/n interrupted and asked

"why hotel, are you all going somewhere?"

Y/N POV
While we were talking. I saw some stuffs, it seems like they were going somewhere. So, as Jin completed his sentence. I asked, if they are going somewhere.

"n... no, Y/n we are not going anywhere, actually someone has taken our house with default and fake papers." Taehyung said that left me to look at him with widened eyes.

What?

Their house has been taken and they are calm as fuck.

Who the hell will be so calm at this situation?

"So we were going to hotel." Namjoon said.

"w.. wait, is that true? But, how can you let that person go so easily?" I asked.

"we will see it afterwards, just leave
it." Yoongi replied.

What the fuck!

"your house has been taken and how the fuck you're so calm?"

"Uh! We can't do anything." Jungkook spoke.

"What do you mean by that? Of course you can deal with it." I said but was cut by Taehyung.

"we know that but we don't wanna go against him." he spoke which made me to look at him in disbelief.

"What? Who's him that you wanna let go that easily?"

"Why are you investigating so much?" Yoongi said, a little bit irritated.

"yeah, come on we need to find a hotel." Hoseok said.

They all picked their stuff and started walking. I thought for sometime and then stopped them.

Should I let them stay at my place?

Wait! No I don't know them completely.

But they need a place to stay and I think I should help. Yeah, and if they tried to do something then I'll shoot them.

"wait! You don't need to find hotel. You all can live in my house."

"with you?" Jimin asked.

"yes, is their any problem?"

"huh, no... no will you not feel uncomfortable?"

"as, you will live with seven boys that too alone." Jimin said.

"No, I don't have any problem. And why would I feel uncomfortable with my own friends, by the way I will not be alone."

"Their is my friend Vidhi, who will live with me."

"OK then, let's go." Jungkook said in excitement.

TAEHYUNG POV
All started walking towards car. I saw Y/n a little tensed so, I went to her and hold her hand. As soon as our hands touched I felt some type of weird feeling that I haven't felt before.

What's with this feeling?

I just shrugged it off and asked her

"what happened?"

"Huh! Nothing come on let's go." She replied.

She just walked towards the car.

***

Y/N POV
We were in car, Taehyung came with me and others went to different car. Taehyung was driving while I was still dealing with the fact that I lost my dad when a tear left my eye. I didn't realized it until I felt a warm touch under my eye. I moved my head to side and found Taehung giving me a slight smile and wiping off my tear before shifting his attention towards road.

***

VIDHI POV
I setup my things in my room and went to cook dinner for me and Y/n. While I was deciding what to cook that will make her feel a little bit good as I know that she might be holding back tears so that no one can see how much in pain she is. She is the type of person who doesn't show what they feel very easily.

I was still thinking when I got a call.

"Y/n, where are you? You told me, you will come soon."

"relax Vidhi, I am on the way. By the way, what are you doing?" She asked.

"um.... I am cooking dinner for us."

"Great, then I want to tell you that I am bringing some friends. So please cook for them too." She said in a requesting tone.

"ok, how many are they?"

"huh! They are total seven." She replied.

Y/N POV
I raised my eyebrow when she agreed to cook in just one request.

How come she agreed so easily? She usually doesn't like to cook.
Well it's a great thing that she agreed to quickly.

But I was wrong.

"OK, they are total seven.....wait, what? Y/n are you out of your mind?"

"How can I cook food for these many people? And that too alone." she almost yelled at me.

"Oh, come on Vidhi please... Please. I will take you for shopping from my side." I requested her and she agreed.

"ok, if you will take me to shopping then it's okay. I will cook." She replied.

***

We all entered in and I saw Vidhi preparing dinning table.

"Hey, Vidhi we are here."

"yeah, I'm coming."

She came to living room and.......

"Hey, you are the one whom I met in hospital." Vidhi said while pointing towards Taehyung.

"yes, sorry for what happened in hospital." Taehyung replied while scratching back of his neck.
That made me feel bad and jealous.

Why it's bothering me? Why I felt bad? He's not even my type then what's with this jealousy?

"what happened in hospital? Why are you apologizing to her?"My sudden question made everyone shocked and to look at me

"actually, I was in hurry and I bumped into her and she fell down. That's why I am apologizing her. But what happened to you Y/n?" Taehyung replied.

"n.... nothing, come on go and choose your rooms."

I said this and went to my room as well as locked myself. I stood in front of mirror and then tears started streaming down my eyes that I was holding back.

WHY GOD GOTTA BE SO CRUEL WITH ME?

MY FRIEND AND MISSION PARTNER IS THE ONE WHO BETRAYED ME.

THEN MY BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE WHOM I HAVE TO KILL.

AND THEN THE WORST THING HAPPENED IS THAT I LOST MY FATHER.

WHY? WHY GOD YOU GOTTA BE SO CRUEL?

-